Sonus Faber, known for captivating and absolutely gorgeous wood finishes on their speakers, did a complete 180 with the Chameleon C Center Channel. Made of wood, aluminum and leather, it features interchangeable side panels finished in high gloss colors to suit your mood or room. But don't let this come across a gimmicky, as the C is a solidly built and designed speaker, handcrafted in Italy and built to the exacting standards you'd expect from Sonus Faber. Weight nearly 18 solid pounds it features soft leather wrapped panels, with aluminum side frames and dampened panels for anti-cabinet resonance. Even the color panels are lined with dampening material.
The C pulls off some magic by being powerful and rich with crystal clear and discernible dialogue even during demanding passages in action movies or rock concerts. The amount of low end energy they product is truly impressive. These are absolutely gorgeous to look... at but even more so to listen to.
This is a showroom demo center in excellent condition. We will offer the buyer their choice of gloss orange, white or grey metallic gloss side panels. Additional demo panels can be purchased for $40 /set. We're happy to order any color or new panel as well. Our full 1 year warranty applies to this speaker. The original box is not included but it will be professionally packed for safe delivery.
- interchangeable side panels let you customize the look of the speakers
- purchase additional side panels to mix or change colors
- Includes 1 set in your choice of orange, white or grey metallic gloss.
- frequency response: 50-25,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 87 dB
- nominal impedance: 4 ohms
- recommended amplifier power: 30-150 watts
- 1-1/8" silk soft dome tweeter for smooth, detailed high-frequency response
- 6" polypropylene mid-woofer for dynamic performance and linearity
- 6" polypropylene passive radiator for enhanced bass
- contemporary styling with leather-wrapped cabinet
- bass-reflex (passive radiator) cabinet design
- magnetically attached cloth grille
- heavy-duty binding post speaker terminals
- 21-5/16"W x 7-7/8"H x 9"D
- weight: 17.9 lbs.
- S1A's one year warranty applies to this product.
SALON 1 Audio specializes in quality trades, used and demo equipment at a significant savings over retail. We have a 'rare' audio showroom and listening room on Florida's East coast and we ship worldwide.
We ship with UPS, Fed-Ex and Various Truck Freight Lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.