This pair of beautiful Venere 1.5's are finished in gloss black. They are a demo pair in very good condition and will include a full warranty. Both grills and drivers are excellent. Includes the original box, packing, manual, and jumpers.
ABOUT THE VENERE 1.5's:
The front positioning of the reflex conduit makes placement in any environment even easier and enhances the potential of the drivers (one mid-woofer with a Curv™ cone and a 29mm tweeter with silk dome created by DKM) thus generating sound that is fresh, fast and always very exciting. The sloping front baffle, featuring curved lines, allows for perfect timing and effective 'dialogue' between the drivers, always ensuring an enthralling listening experience. This 2 way, like all members of the Venere family, is easy to use and suitable for placement in a variety of 2 channel, multi-channel or home theater environments.
- frequency response: 50-25,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 85 dB
- nominal impedance: 6 ohms
- recommended amplifier power: 30-150 watts
- 1-1/8" silk soft dome tweeter for smooth, detailed high-frequency response
- 6" thermo-molded polypropylene textile woofer to enhance stiffness and reduce mass for greater speed and accuracy
- curved cabinets for increased rigidity and reduced internal standing waves
- bass-reflex (ported) cabinet design
- high-quality crossovers for greater accuracy
- dual heavy-duty binding post speaker terminals with bi-amp/bi-wire capability
- speakers wired internally with specialized Pureflow® Silver cable
- optional dedicated stands are available for optimum performance.
- 8-1/4"W x 15-9/16"H x 11-15/16"D
- weight: 13.3 lbs. (each)
SALON 1 Audio specializes in quality trades, used and demo equipment at a significant savings over retail. We have a 'rare' audio showroom and listening room on Florida's East coast and we ship worldwide.
We ship with UPS, Fed-Ex and Various Truck Freight Lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.