Cambridge Audio Azur 751Rv2 Integrated A/V Receiver
LESS THAN A YEAR OLD, INCLUDES INVOICE AND HAS FULL FACTORY WARRANTY. Includes original box, packaging, remote and owner's manual.
Recently moved and I don't have a space for multi-channel audio anymore and chose to switch to separate components - so this fantastic home theatre receiver needs to go.
This is a fantastic A/V receiver where audio was one of the highest priorities when designed. Sound with analog two-channel is detailed without being too bright or analytical. I drove a pair of B&W 804D's with no issues.
Here's a list of some of the terrific features:
- USB audio input (mode 1 or mode 2, selectable) - supports 24/192 + DSD.
- 6 HDMI inputs, 2 HDMI out with support for 3D and 4K
- Smart heat control mechanism, which allows for installation in tight spaces. Fan hardly ever runs, but was handy when pushing higher dbs.
- Bi-Amp capable with smart amplifier design (deactivates unused amps with not in use).
- 200W RMS per channel:
- 200W rms into 6 ohms (two channels driven)
- 170W rms into 8 ohms (two channels driven)
- 120W rms into 8 ohms (all 7 channels driven)
For detailed specs:
For a review: