Cambridge Audio Azur 751Rv2 Integrated A/V Receiver
LESS THAN A YEAR OLD, INCLUDES INVOICE AND HAS FULL FACTORY WARRANTY. Includes original box, packaging, remote and owner's manual.
Recently moved and I don't have a space for multi-channel audio anymore and chose to switch to separate components - so this fantastic home theatre receiver needs to go.
This is a fantastic A/V receiver where audio was one of the highest priorities when designed. Sound with analog two-channel is detailed without being too bright or analytical. I drove a pair of B&W 804D's with no issues.
Here's a list of some of the terrific features:
- USB audio input (mode 1 or mode 2, selectable) - supports 24/192 + DSD.
- 6 HDMI inputs, 2 HDMI out with support for 3D and 4K
- Smart heat control mechanism, which allows for installation in tight spaces. Fan hardly ever runs, but was handy when pushing higher dbs.
- Bi-Amp capable with smart amplifier design (deactivates unused amps with not in use).
- 200W RMS per channel:
- 200W rms into 6 ohms (two channels driven)
- 170W rms into 8 ohms (two channels driven)
- 120W rms into 8 ohms (all 7 channels driven)
For detailed specs:
For a review:
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Item can be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Items must be returned in their original condition, with all included packing materials and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all shipping return costs unless the item was not received as described.
Buyer will receive a full refund in the original payment method less any shipping charges.