Noble Electronics built a limited number of new EAD PowerMaster
5300 series amplifiers under contract to Boelen Electronics Inc and I ordered one in 12/2010 The
amplifiers will conform to EAD specs, will be built with original circuit
parts, and will include a Noble-developed improvement feature for the
control board. The amps will be made on an order basis, and are available
in several channel configuration options and faceplate finishes. The base
price for the 5-channel PowerMaster 5300 is $3,250.
• High Continuous Power: The PowerMaster is capable of delivering
300 watts per channel of clean power into 8 ohms, 500 watts into 4 ohms.
• The PowerMaster 5300 includes a silent low pressure, high-volume air flow
system controlled by the on-board computer. For temperature control under
different conditions of use, adjustment of operation is available to the user
• Acculinear Design: PowerMaster utilizes EAD's Acculinear analog design
philosophy. This ensures the circuitry always operates in its most linear
range-maintaining high “power bandwidth,” and low distortion.
• Dynamic Power Steering: Because of the circuitry's very low
inter-channel cross talk, an extremely large power supply, including a
2000 VA Plitron transformer, with nearly 1/2 million microfarads of
capacitance provides a huge reservoir of power, which can be tapped by
any or all channels on an as-needed basis.
• Low Inter-channel Cross Talk is achieved by separating the 5 channels into
completely separate modules, each with its own “power-supply rejection.”
• Balanced Inputs, coupled with bridged output provides symmetrical
amplification both inverting and non-inverting signals, for true balanced
circuitry from input to output, ensuring common mode noise rejection and
cancellation of non-linearities.
• Error Diagnostics: The on-board computer contains powerful error
diagnostics that warn users against various fault conditions, including: short
circuit, over temperature, overvoltage, and undervoltage. The front panel LED
signals these fault conditions using Morse code.
• Other Features:
• Remote on/off uses standard 12 volt trigger signal (connects to EAD
• Switchable gain
• Premium input and output terminals
• Protection circuitry safeguard against over-voltage, under-voltage,
temperature overload, short circuit and over-current conditions.
PowerMaster 5300 package includes the following items:
PowerMaster 5300 high-power, high-fidelity 5-channel amplifier
Remote ON/OFF 12 Volt trigger cable
Owner's Manual in pdf format.
15 amp - AC Power Cord (U.S. Only)
Original packaging materials. 110 lbs. I Custom ordered this amp in 2010 and had some factory upgrades done including Power DNA/LPF Mod $520 AC Line DNA Mod $275