NADC272I am selling my NAD C272 I had it powering an old pair of Infinitis which I never ran hard or often. I have the original box, and power cord. No Scratches, and in good working order. Here's the...350.00
Sorry, this listing has ended.
You may like one of these similar items:
NAD C272 Solid State Amp [Expired]
I am selling my NAD C272 I had it powering an old pair of Infinitis which I never ran hard or often. I have the original box, and power cord. No Scratches, and in good working order.
Here's the info from NAD website:
The intent focus on all NAD products is performance and reliability at a reasonable cost. Perhaps nothing better illustrates this philosophy like the all new line of amplifiers. The NAD C 272 is part of that new line of amplifiers, which will further enhance NAD's enviable reputation for state of the art products at sensible prices. The C 272 like all NAD products, achieves its performance through the employment of premium grade circuitry, innovative design and meticulous engineering. The C 272 delivers 150-watts of continuous power into 4 or 8-ohms and is also 2-ohm stable. Additionally, the amp can be bridged into a mono configuration to deliver 400-watts at 8-ohms. The discrete circuitry eliminates noise and lowers overall distortion which also makes this a popular choice among audiophiles and home theatre enthusiasts alike.
C 272 Stereo Power Amplifier Features
* 2 x 150W Minimum Continuous Power into 4/8 ohms
* 220W, 340W, 460W IHF Dynamic Power into 8, 4 and 2 ohms, respectively
* High Current Holmgren™ Toroidal Power Transformer
* Bridgeable to 400W mono (8 ohms)
* Both fixed and variable inputs, switch selectable
* Double set of loudspeaker binding posts to facilitate bi-wiring
* All Discrete Circuitry
* Gold plated RCA Connectors
* NAD Soft Clipping™
* 12V Trigger Input for remote Stand-by/On switching
* IEC Detachable Power Cable
|Last 12 months||0||0.0%|
Member since January 2006
Items from this seller