I am selling my gently used NAD T-785 because I am upgrading to separate NAD components (M15/M25). I take immaculate care of my components and this unit is in brand new condition with no blemishes, scratches, or dings. It is typical NAD with its very clean and open sound with excellent separation and soundstage.
This is an excellent surround sound receiver, but it is as equally impressive in stereo mode. My listening habits are probably 80% stereo/20% HT, and I can’t tell you how many compliments I receive while in stereo mode (easily driving my Paradigm Signature S6 v3 mains).
I have all the “extras”, including HTRC-1remote control, Audyssey microphone, manual, AM/FM antenna, and packaging material/box.
As an added bonus, I will include at no charge a Wadia T170 iPod transport dock (black) (does not include an iPod). This unit is nearly brand new and includes all original adaptors and packaging. I recently upgraded to the T171 transport (but quite honestly, I am not sure it was worth it). However, my loss is your gain! (If not interested in the Wadia unit, I'd be willing to sell the T-785 for $1,099).
The actual picture of the T-785 was taken with my iphone and doesn’t do it any justice, so that’s why I attached some stock photos. Please let me know if you’d like some additional photos of the NAD or pictures of the Wadia emailed to you.
Buyer pays all shipping costs. I will accept a money order or a personal or cashiers check, as I do not have a PayPal account. Units will ship once the funds clear my account.
• 7 x 120W Simultaneous Full Disclosure Power
• 7 x 200W Minimum Continuous Power (FTC)
• PowerDrive™ amplifier technology
• Twin Holmgren™ Toroidal Power Supplies
• Modular construction for simple upgrade and service
• Audyssey Auto Setup and Calibration of all speaker settings using supplied microphone
• Audyssey MultEQ XT Room Correction with custom NAD developed target response curves
• Data Port for use with optional NAD IPD 2 Dock for iPod®
• Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital EX, ProLogic II, ProLogic IIx, DTS, DTS ES, DTS 24/96, DTS NEO:6, EARS and Stereo Enhanced Surround Modes
• 5 A/V Custom Presets store unique listening modes, DSP options, tone, speaker and display settings
• Direct speaker level adjustment for surround, centre and sub
• NAD Soft Clipping™
• Burr-Brown 24 bit 96kHz A/D converter
• Burr-Brown 24 bit 192kHz Stereo D/A converters (x5)
• Texas Instruments Aureus™ 7.1 high speed DSP (32 bit dual core floating point design)
• 4 1080p HDMI Digital Audio/Video Inputs
• HDMI 1080p bandwidth with full On-Screen Display (OSD)
• Cross Conversion of all analogue video formats
• Analogue video to HDMI Conversion
• 7 Analog Stereo Audio Inputs (1 front panel)
• Media Player MP front panel input
• 6 Analog Video Inputs, all S-Video and Composite (1 front panel), 3 Component Video
• 7 Digital Audio Inputs, 3 Coax and 4 Optical (1 front panel)
• 3 Analog Stereo Audio Outputs, 2 assignable as Tape Out, or as Zone 3 and Zone 4 Outputs with independent source and volume control
• Back Surround Amplifier Channels can be reassigned as Zone 2, 3, or 4, or front Bi-Amp
• 4 Video Monitor Outputs, HDMI, Component, S-Video and Composite formats
• 3 Analogue Video Outputs, 2 Tape (Composite and S-Video) and 1 Zone (Composite)
• 2 Digital Outputs, 1 Coaxial, 1 TOSLINK
• 7.1 Analogue Input (for DVD Audio/SACD/ETC.)
• Speaker A + B switching (Speakers B stereo only)
• Zone 2 A/V Line Level Output with independent source and volume selection
• Digital inputs available as 2 channel analogue mixdown on Zone 2
• ZR-4 Second Zone Remote included with discrete codes for independent zone
• 3 x IR Outputs, 1 x IR Input
• RS-232 port interface for advanced control systems
• 3 x 12V Output Triggers, 1 x 12V input
• Preamp Outputs for all 7.2 channels (2 Subwoofers)
• RDS FM/AM Tuner with 30 direct access presets
• XM Ready – XM subscription and optional XM module required
• DAB Ready – just add optional NAD DB1 DAB Module
• HTRC-1 Illuminated Learning Remote Control with LCD display