NAT produced the most powerfull single ended in the world called Magma. The Magma Mono Block is pure Class A Single ended design.
Magm was Voted The Best Amplifier on Moscow High End Show.
Type Single Ended Class "A"
Power Output 160 Watts @ 4 & 8 ohms; 1 kHz
Frequency Response 10 Hz to 100 kHz; -3dB
Input impedance 100 kohms
Input Sensitivity 1.5 V RMS for full power output
Gain 27.50 dB
Rise Time 5 microseconds
Noise 105 dB below rated output
Phase status Non inverting ( 0o )
Tube Complement 1x 6N1P-EV, 1 x 6N30P-DR , 1 x 450 TH
Power Requirement 110 VAC or 220 VAC @ 50 to 60 Hz, 450 VA
Dimensions 11.8" (300 mm) wide ´ 25.2" (640 mm) deep ´ 14.2" (360 mm) high
NET Weight approx. 88 lbs (40 kg) unpacked / per piece
TOTAL Weight approx. 110 lbs (50 kg) packed / per piece
- Single Ended pure class A mono block power amplifier
- Eimac power industrial type direct heated triode - 450TH (N.O.S.)
- DC coupled all tube circuit (only output transformer without capacitors)
- CE comfortable
- 160 W of pure class A @4ohms or @8ohms
- zero feedback or low global feedback configuration with damping factor of 20
- high capacitance in power supply resulting to over 500joules of energy storage
- custom designed power transformer of 1000W encapsulated-low density
- custom designed output transformer of 1000W encapsulated- last generation
- double stabilisation of high voltage for driver tubes
- 6N1P-EV & 6N30P-DR long life military grade tubes for driver purposes
- full automatic bias with automatic-adjust (no any adjustment).
- variable bias (two mode with 40W or 160W of output power)
- balanced DC power to supply filament of output tube
- balanced regulated DC power to supply filament for driver tubes
- WBT output connectors
- input wired with pure 6N silver (99,9999% of silver purity)
- all aluminum modulated chassis with double 25mm thick front panel
We are welcome for audition, please call first to make appointment before arrival.
Kelly High End Audio