Peachtree Audio Decco in Rosewood finish just checked out by Peachtree and includes a 1 year warranty. Excellent condition throughout. Some very minor, superficial hairline scratches on the surface only visible at a certain light angle. The original Decco has stronger bass dynamics than the Decco 2. Super versatile integrated amplifier. Great value.
The Peachtree Audio Decco is a 50 watt per channel, hybrid tube integrated amplifier with an onboard digital to analog converter that can improve the sound of many digital sources. iTunes or Windows Media, Squeezebox, Apple TV and Airport, Sonos, XM or Sirius tuners are just a few devices that work well with the Decco. The Decco has a USB input for your computer, a coax and optical input for any of the digital devices listed above. It also has two analog inputs for docking stations, CD players, tape decks or phono preamp. The Decco also has a headphone section that mutes the speakers when headphones are plugged in. If you want to add a subwoofer or outboard amplifier, the Decco features a variable preamp-output.
• 50WPC at 8 ohm, 68WPC at 4ohms
• Tube (6922/6DJ8) pre-amp section
• 2 analog inputs
• 3 Digital inputs - USB, SPDIF, Coaxial
• Decodes MP3, MP4, FLAC, AFF, WAV
• Preamp Stereo output for additional amplifier or subwoofer
• Non-upsampling DAC
• Remote control volume and source selection
• +5dB, 55Hz bass EQ for small speakers
• Slot in back to accommodate Sonos ZP80