Great condition, traded-in Audio Research LP1 Phono Preamplifier.
Unit comes in original box and packaging, with manual and power cord.
Unit is rated an 8/10 due to light use.
- Gain: 47dB at 1kHz
- Input Impedance: 47k ohms (0.7 to 7mV high output cartridge recommended)
- Output Impedance: 5.5k ohms Single Ended (Single Ended RCA connectors). 60k ohms minimum load and 100pf maximum capacitance
- Maximum Inputs: 40mV RMS 1kHz, 100mV RMS 10kHz
- Rated Outputs: 0.5V RMS Single Ended into 100k load (maximum output 15V RMS at 1% THD at 1kHZ)
- Tube Compliment: (1) 6H30 dual triode
- Power Requirements: 100-135 VAC 60Hz (200 – 270VAC 50/60Hz) 35 watts maximum
Buyer to pay all shipping and insurance cost. Please call 734-662-3595 and ask for Larry or Richard for any further information on this product. Michigan residents pay 6% sales tax. Ohio residents pay 6.75% sales tax. PayPal Users pay 3.5% fee. All major credit cards are charged an additional 2% transaction fee. American Express users pay 3% additional. Please check on the availability of item as we are also a retail outlet and some items are sold prior to us being able to update the listing. All electronics support US voltages only unless indicated otherwise. We do not change voltages.
For a complete listing of all of our specials, please visit: www.paragonsns.com
Thank you for looking.