The Fono MC phonostage is designed to amplify the signal from a moving coil cartridge to a level which can feed into a 200mV line level input on a standard hi-fi amplifier i.e. with CD, Tuner and Tape Inputs.
The Fono MC Input sensitivity, capacitive and resistive loading can be set to four different levels. These levels should match most MC cartridges, which have an output level of 150 to 600μV and a loading requirement of 70 to 400Ω in parallel with 1000 to 4200pF.
• Input sensitivity for 200mV output in to 50KΩ 150μV
• Input Resistance loading
Factory setting 100Ω
• Input Capacitance Loading
Factory setting 4200pF
• Maximum input level with 100Ω and 4200pF input loading
150uV = 10mV
300uV = 20mV
460uV = 31mV 600uV = 40mV
• Minimum Output Load Impedance = 10KΩ
• Power requirements = 24VAC @ 140mA (Rega PS1)
• Frequency Response (50KΩ Load) = 13Hz (-3dB) to 100KHz (-0.1dB)
• RIAA accuracy (50KΩ load) = +/-0.1dB 100Hz to 100KHz
Paypal adds 3% (4% Int'l)