For sale is an excellent, ready to play, phono setup consisting of: Pro-Ject Perspective turntable, Dynavector 20A cartridge and a collection of the essential accessories.
Setup has seen very little action as my analog phase was short lived. Probably less than 150 hours on the turntable and on the cartridge.
Unit is guaranteed to be 100% functional.
Cosmetically unit is in a pristine condition. Cover was bought new. Belt is new. Rated conservatively 7/10 due to age.
I have original box & manual.
Shipping is free to the continental USA. No PayPal fees.
Pro-Ject Perspective Features:
- Visually stunning, clear, acrylic main plinth
- 3 point, suspended, rigid aluminum alloy sub-chassis with adjustable fluid damping
- Belt driven
- Rigid mounted, electrically and mechanically optimised separate 33rpm and 45rpm motors units for lower wow and flutter and better speed stability
- Balanced Aluminum alloy platter with thick vinyl mat bonded onto the platter surface
- Screw down record clamp
- Chassis mount RCA connectors
- Built in spirit level and adjustable cone feet for leveling of table and sub-chassis
- Clear dust cover
- Gold-plated RCA phono sockets
- Sub-chassis decouples platter and tonearm
- Stainless-steel axle runs on a Teflon bearing plate in a sintered bronze bearing housing
Dynavector 20A Type 2 High Output MC cartridge specs are as follows:
- 3.6 mV,
- 20-20,000 Hz,
- .3 x .7 elliptical stylus,
- 1.8 g tracking force,
- 17 mm height,
- 5.3 grams mass.
Additionally I will include the following essential accessories:
- Milty Zerostat 3
- Zerodust stylus cleaner
- Stylus force gauge
- bubble level
- Phono cartridge alignment tool
- Audioquest carbon fiber record brush
- Extra starter cartridge (Walco ES-30EX MM)
- Cardas frequency sweep & burn-in record
Reviews and more info:
If you are interested in this, you might be interested in my other related listings for:
- Audio Research PH3 Tube Phone Preamp
- Harmonic Technology Crystal Copper Phono Cable (RCA-RCA, 1m)
- VPI HW-16.6 Record Cleaning Machine + Extras
- Sennheiser HD600 Headphones
- Antique Sound Lab MG Head OTL Tube Headphone Amp
All my audio equipment was installed and used exclusively by me in the dedicated, smoke-free listening room. I took loving care of every piece and I can guarantee it's full functionality (as described in the listing). Nonetheless, this is USED equipment and I cannot guarantee it's long term longevity, that it will fit into your particular system or that it will be up to your liking. Please, do your homework, find the information, read the reviews, know what are you buying. I will try to answer any additional questions to the best of my abilities.