Up for sale is a B&K Reference 70 Pre-Amplifier/Processor/Tuner with balanced XLR output for all channels as well as one set of inputs and an AES/EBU digital input.
Works great, screen is bright and comes with programmable remote that is in mint condition. There are a couple of scratches on the chassis but the face is in mint condition, please see the pictures. I do not have the original box but will package this in another processor box of similar size for protection. This is probably a "9" but I'm rating it an "8" to be conservative.
It was used lightly for about 4 years and then boxed up and stored. I recently decided to start selling off some of my gear since my theater has not been completed.
This processor has some of the best sounding ADC and DAC circuitry of any processor. B&K recognized that in order to excel with this processor, they needed to design a processor with the highest quality digital circuitry.
Reference 70 preamplifier/processor/tuner! The Reference 70 is easy to use, great sounding and delivers crystal clear high definition video to your home theater. Simple to set-up and easy to use, the Reference 70 provides a level of sophistication and ease of use that is unparalleled in the
* 14 discreet Audio & Video Inputs including 6 HDMI Inputs
* Hi-performance True Video upconverting and scaling of Component, Composite and S-Video to 1080P
* 16 Digital Inputs (8 optical / 8 coaxial) including digital audio on all 6 HDMI inputs
* B&K's New GUI On-Screen Interface with Overlays up to 1080P via HDMI
* Built in FM/AM Tuner with Simple Tuner Preset Stations
* Ethernet port (RJ-45) for IP Command and Control
* Full 2-Way RS-232
* Built-In 14 Source Discreet IR Routing
* Up to 7.1 Analog Inputs for SACD / DVD Audio / Dolby True HD / DTS Master
* 7.1 Balanced (XLR) Outputs for High Quality amplifier connections
* New Smart Sync Programmable Audio & Video Preferences by B&K
* Made in the U.S.A
The Reference 70 uses Silicon Optix's Reon Video Processor to set a new standard for video excellence,
we call it Hollywood Quality Video, or HQV. The Reference 70 also sets new standards of audio performance
using Freescale's audio processors. Combine the Reference 70 with a matching B&K amplifier and the
experience is simply awesome.