The Datasat LS10 represents a breakthrough in audio processor technology. It is the first home cinema processor to deliver high end audio features at a price point for a wide range of home cinemas and media rooms.
Sound...as the filmmakers intended.
To bring high end functionality within reach of more home cinemas, the Datasat LS10 focuses solely on the features required to deliver the cutting edge of motion picture sound. Supports the latest sound formats including Dolby® ATMOS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS:X™, DTS-HD Master Audio and DTS Neo:X. The LS10 has also has an option to include Auro-3D® bringing fully immersive Surround Sound to a home audience with speaker configurations up to 13.1.
With precise control of each of its 15 channels and superior bass management, the Datasat LS10 ensures high quality sound that is rich, textured and realistic. Its range of remote control options – including iOS and Android devices – places this audio power at the user's fingertips.
In addition to unbeatable reproduction of the latest movie and music releases, the Datasat LS10 intelligently enhances the enjoyment of game playing and streaming live sport to become the cornerstone of the ideal home entertainment system.
• HDMI 1.4 & 2.0b mandatory formats
• Up to “4K” pixel rates at 24-60 Hz (4:4:4)
• 4K 4:2:0 format video at 60 Hz
• Up to 12 bit Deep Color and HDR
• All typical color spaces
• Audio extraction (I2S standard) and loop through
Digital Audio Decoders
• Dolby® ATMOS
• Dolby® Digital Plus
• Dolby® Pro Logic® IIz
• Dolby® TrueHD
• DTS-HD Master Audio™
• DTS Neo:X™
HDMI Audio & Video Inputs:
• 4K Ultra HD pass-through with HDCP 2.2 support, HDR Video (7 in / 2 out)
Digital Audio Inputs:
• TOSLINK – 2
• S/PDIF – 2
• USB 2.0 – 1
Analog Audio Inputs:
• Channels: 2 stereo single ended input pairs
• Connectors: 4 RCA jacks
• Impedance: 10k ohms
• Sensitivity Adjustable: -16dBv to -4dBv
Analog Audio Outputs:
• Channels: 15
• Balanced (can be connected unbalanced or single ended)
• Connectors: 15 XLR
• Level: 300mV with Fader at 7, +26dBu max (balanced)
• 10-band parametric EQ
• Adjustable from 20 to 20kHz, gain+/-6dB i•0.1dB steps
• Q range from 0.7 to 5
• Full or adjustable high pass settings for screen and surround speakers
• Adjustable low pass filter for subwoofers
• Support for 0 to 2 subwoofers
Item was repaired and upgraded by Datasat