Emotiva XMC-1 7.2 Channel AV Preamp/Processor in excellent condition. One of the best sounding home theater processors in the market and probably the best value available today. Winner of many Best of 2015 awards. Includes Dirac LIve for Emotiva and is upgradeable to Dirac Full. The unit includes all accessories including the Dirac microphone.
• Exclusive Dirac Live™ 7.2 automatic room correction system with PC/MAC GUI for complete system control and adjustment, "on-the-fly,” including the creation of your own customized response curve for precise alignment with your individual preferences.
• Twin Texas Instruments DA710 32-bit floating-point, dual-core, 300 MHz DSP engines capable of 1800 MIPS each, handle all audio decoding and post processing.
• Hardware based asynchronous sample rate converters between DSP1 and DSP2 for extremely high jitter immunity.
• True 7.2 audio channel paths with stereo bass management and post processing for the ultimate cinema and stereo listening experience.
• Fully independent crossover settings for fronts, center, surrounds, backs, & subs.
• Independent crossover frequencies and slope rates by channel groupings.
• Stereo subwoofer support with independent level, distance and parametric EQ.
• Selectable dynamic range control.
• Selectable Fletcher-Munson loudness compensation.
• Selectable independent or global 11 band parametric EQ.
• Support for multichannel DSD.
• Global bass and treble controls with user selectable turnover points.
• High performance AM/FM tuner with RDS text information, including artist, category, and title. Also features a signal strength meter.
• 3GHz HDMI V1.4b - 8 inputs, 2 outputs. 4k Ultra HD, 3D, ARC, CEC support.
• ARC and CEC on main output.
• Color OSD overlays and setup menus with no interruption or degradation of the native video, variable transparency, including 4K and 3D sources.
• Dual Analog Devices ADV7625 video mux’s for "Bit-Perfect" HDMI switching.
DACs and Volume Controls
• Burr-Brown PCM4202 ADC for precision 24-bit analog to digital conversion.
• Burr-Brown 24/192 DSD1796 main zone DACs.
• Dual CS3318 lossless resistor ladder volume controls for main zone. 0.5dB resolution.
• NJW 1298 lossless resistor ladder volume controls for secondary zones and mix out. 0.5dB resolution.
Record Out (analog & S/PDIF)
• Two-channel down-mix of analog or digital source playing in main zone.
• True tape monitor loop.
• Two-channel down-mix of analog or digital source playing in main zone - volume tracks main zone.
Second Audio Zone
• Independent audio selection from:
• Balanced Analog In.
• Unbalanced Analog In 1-4.
• 7.1 analog in down-mix.
• AM/FM tuner (shared with main zone).
• USB Audio (2-channel only).
• Zone 1 sync, including multichannel sources.
• Analog selections can be used with main zone off.
• Independent volume control 0.5dB resolution
• 1 Ethernet port for control (RJ-45) for:
• Firmware updates.
• Compatible with Control4, RTI, URC, Crestron, etc.
• Setup and control via PC/ Mac.
• Dirac Live® GUI interface control via PC/Mac.
• Firmware update via USB-A.
Main System Micro processor
• Texas Instruments AM-1808 Sitara Arm9 32 bit 375MHz processor
• Custom designed full graphical 256x64 OLED blue display 5.5" display width.
• Fully dimmable.
Questions for the seller
Has the license for Dirac already been used? Is it included?
The license for Dirac has not been used and will be included with the purchase. Thanks