This unit is rated 8/10. In all actuality it is a 9/10 however I rate very conservatively.
SUPERB build quality.....weighs as much as some AVR's !
six HDMI 1.4a inputs and two HDMI 1.4a outputs
Has true high-end sound. Sounds GREAT for music. Even if you never used this for home
theater duties, it's EASILY worth the cost, if only used, as a full function preamp (with DAC, BALANCED OUTPUTS, built in adjustable bass management, etc.)
Nearly brand new condition overall, with factory everything!!!
The PT-7030 combines Spartan design, exceptional build quality and myriad functionality and flexibility into a single chassis, making it a wunderkind processor. It features HDMI connectivity and Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio decoding and processing.
Even if only used as a stereo preamp, this unit is worth every penny. The quality of sound competes with gear dedicated only to audio!
Sherbourn PT-7030 Surround Processor
Dolby: TrueHD, Digital, EX, Pro Logic IIz
DTS: DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS, ES
THX Certification: No
Video Processing: Genesis Torino (DCDi)
Auto Setup/Room EQ: Parametric EQ all channels (manual)
Dimensions (W x H x D, inches): 17.4 x 7.5 x 15
Video: HDMI 1.4a (6), component video (2), composite video (5)
Audio: Coaxial digital (3), optical digital (4), 7.1-channel analog (1), stereo analog (7), USB audio (1)
Video: HDMI 1.4a (2), component video (1), composite video (1)
Audio: Optical digital (1), coaxial digital (1), stereo analog (1+3 zones), 71.-channel preamp (1)
Additional: RJ-45(1), 12-volt trigger (6), IR outputs 2), remote inputs (4)
The Sherbourn PT-7030 is a reference-caliber home theater preamp / processor with high- performance audio and video processing, extensive integration capabilities, and support for a wide variety of legacy video input formats. Support for all HD audio formats and true 192kHz performance meshes seamlessly with a Genesis® Torino high performance video scaling engine and full HDMI v1.4a switching and signal management for a theater experience beyond compare. Some of the more important features of the PT-7030 include:
• Six HDMI 1.4a inputs and two HDMI 1.4a outputs (one output is ARC enabled).
• Twin Cirrus® 32-bit dual-core DSP processors for true 192 kHz audio performance.
• Genesis® Torino high-performance video engine for true 10-bit video processing.
• DCDi Cinema®Format Conversion and TruelifeTM video enhancer.
• Individual DACs and volume control circuits for each channel, and a very tightly regulated
multistage linear power supply ensure the absolute best audio performance.
• HDMI 1.4a Deep Color Compliant.
• Con gurable CEC participation (CEC can be limited to avoid con icts).
• Discrete multichannel parametric EQ for precise room correction.
• Full set of 7.1 balanced outputs and full set of 7.1 unbalanced outputs.
• Plenty of inputs for all your digital audio source components:
(4 x digital Toslink, 3 x digital Coax).
• Plenty of inputs for all your analog audio source components:
(one stereo pair of balanced inputs, seven stereo pairs of unbalanced inputs, one 7.1 channel set of unbalanced direct inputs).
• Three zones of stereo audio and composite video outputs (besides the main zone).
• Component video inputs and outputs.
• Full integration with popular remote control formats.
• Bluetooth wireless audio.
What it comes with:
(1) Sherbourn PT-7030, with original sleeve
(1) Remote, batteries included
(1) Power Cable
(1) Bluetooth Dongle
(1) Owner’s Manual
(1) Factory Boxes (2) with original packing materials
Buy from a seller with over a decade (14 years), with a PERFECT rating, with over 150 transactions...:-)
PAYPAL & Credit Cards!!!! (Paypal/credit card fees(less than Paypal) fees, if any, are buyer's responsibility), BUT will accept personal check from TOP rated AudiogoNers, with great feedback (at my discretion)