The STR-DA5700ES receiver delivers 130 watts per channel, a generous
selection of home network, Internet video and audio streaming options,
second-zone Cat5 expansion, Sony’s DCAC EX Auto Calibration, the
simplicity of activity-based navigation, seamless integration with control
systems, and more.Key Features
iPhone®/iPod touch®1/Android® Remote Control App
Digital Cinema Auto Calibration with Automatic Phase Matching and
Access to Internet streaming, including Netfl ix,® YouTube,™ Hulu Plus,
Pandora™ and Slacker®
Activity-based on-screen interface for easy navigation
Audio return channel for TV audio over a single HDMI® cable2
DLNA client for streaming music, photos and movies3
Integrates with control systems via Control over IP, RS232 or IR
Zone 2 and zone 3
IR: 1 in/2 out
• 7.2 channel A/V receiver (130 watts x 7 @ 8 ohms, 20-20kHz,
• Flexible speaker options including Bi-Amp, Front High
Speakers and variable zone 2
• 4 ohm/8 ohm switching
• High-quality Audio Transmission System (H.A.T.S.) - SACD
• Variety of sound fields including HD-DCS (Digital Cinema
Sound™) and Berlin Philharmonic
• DTS Neo:X
• Digital Stream Direct®
• dts® HD/Dolby® True HD/Dolby® Digital+/Dolby Pro Logic® II
• SiriusXM® Satellite Radio ready
• 31 band graphic equalizer
• Supports HDMI 1.4a® 3D pass-through and audio return
• Supports Deep Color and x.v.Color7™
• On-screen graphical user interface with overlay (main and
• HD Faroudja® upscaler for 2nd zone
• 24p True Cinema™
Inputs and Outputs
• 8 HD inputs (6 HDMI®, 2 component)
• 2 HDMI® outputs
• Integrated 4-port Ethernet switch
• Multi-channel inputs: 7.1
• Pre out: 7.2+2 (fH)
• 3rd zone audio only
• 2nd zone Cat5 output control features
• Control4® Certified
• AMX Device Discovery Beacon
• Front USB for iPhone® or iPod®
• 17"(W) x 7 1/2"(H) x 16 5/8"(D)
• Weight: 39lbs 11oz
1. Application must be downloaded from the iTunes® application store. Requires that the Blu-ray Disc Player and the iPhone® or iPod touch® be connected to the same home network with the iPhone or iPod touch
connected through an 802.11 access point (802.11n recommended).
2. HDMI cable required, sold separately.
3. DLNA requires a home network and content stored on a DLNA compliant PC or server. Requires Internet connectivity.
4. Deep Color and x.v. Color™ technology are supported only when source product, HDMI™ cable, media and HDTV all support those features.
5. SIRIUS® subscription and antenna required and sold separately.
6. 3D viewing requires 3D content, 3D HDTV and a high speed HDMITM cable (supporting at least 10.2 Gbps) connection. Other 3D accessories (including active 3D glasses) also required.
© 2011 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Non-metric weights and
measures are approximate and may vary. Sony, BRAVIA, Digital Cinema Sound, 24p True Cinema, x.v.Color, and the Full HD 1080p and Sony make.believe logos are trademarks of Sony. PlayStation is a trademark
of Sony Picture Entertainment. Blu-ray Disc is a trademark. iPod, iPhone, iTunes, iPod mini, iPod nano, iPod classic and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Computers, Inc. HDMI is a trademark of HDMI
Licensing LLC. dts is a trademark of DTS, Inc. Dolby is a registered trademark of Dolby Laboratories. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.
This was Sony's top of the line home theater receiver a couple of years back and has hardly been used. It originally sold for $2,000. All original accessories are included, 2 remotes, and original box and packaging. This is a beautiful audio video component and is as mint condition as you will find anywhere. Bonus, Sony ES Golf Shirt included, $50 value. Please specify Lg or XL.