The PS Audio Trio A100 produces 100 watts per channel of power and 200 watts into 4 ohm loads.
The A100 uses the exact same amplifier module as the $1800.00 Jeff Rowland and the $1500.00 Bel Canto S-300.
It is a dual mono design with separate power supplies for each channel.
It is a fully balanced design and has balanced XLR and single ended RCA inputs.
An upgraded input stage offers a high 50k input impedance. This allows it to work with all preamps, including tube preamps.
This is also the Cullen Circuits upgraded version.
The standard version was $999.00.
With all upgrades, this was $1300.00.
* Stereo high-end power amp
* Balanced inputs
* Single ended inputs
* Continuous balanced operation
* 100 watts RMS into 8 Ohms
* 200 watts RMS into 4 Ohms
* Dual mono with separate power supplies
* High input impedance (50k)
* Bi-amp switch on rear
* Low noise, balanced performance
* Up to 300 watts per channel for music
* Drives almost any loudspeaker
* Perfect for tube preamps
* Open, spacious sound
* Real musical warmth
* Powerful bass
* Unrestricted soundstage
* Easily bi-amps or drives entire system