AMAZING sounding phono pre-amp, highly modified (Underwood in conjunction with Parts Connexion).
This is one of the best sounding Phono Pre-Amps on the market in the under $3000-5000 price range (and this one's going to sell for an absolute bargain!) Unit is FLAWLESS, has remote (will function as volume, actually it controls one of the RIAA boards outputs). Unit allows muting, and phase-reversal.
I purchased this unit thinking I'd fall in love with vinyl...and while I did (it's so much more analogue and natural sounding than digital), I will be moving shortly and have decided I need to downsize my system. Regretably, my vinyl will not be able to come with me.
This unit was purchased new several months ago and has only been used ~50 hours (hasn't even been burned in yet!). It is in essentially PERFECT condition, the remote functions fine, did I mention the unit sounds AMAZING!
Best of luck bidding (yes it really is 9/10)
Buyer to pay shipping costs of $23.50 for FedEx ground with insurance. Buyer should have at least a feedback score of +5. Most importantly, shipping is ONLY to a paypal verified address. Here's your chance to get an amazing piece of equipment at a PHENOMENAL discount!
• 4 x Japanese Takman ½ and 1-watt signal path carbon resistors with gold-plated leads
• 4 x Mur 860 Hexfred ultra-fast soft-recovery rectifying diodes
• 4 x Nichicon ultra-premium 100uf 25v electrolytic capacitors
• 1 sheet of Soundcoat chassis damping material
• 2 pair of premium WBT-0210-Cu direct gold plated over copper body RCA female jacks
• 1 sheet ERS suppression paper to damp EMI/RFI
• 1 foot of DH Labs 18-gauge Revelation Series pure 99.999% silver solid-core input wire with Teflon tape-wrap dielectric
• 4 x EAR small Sorbothane isolation feet to suppress vibration and airborne feedback
• TRT WonderSolder used throughout
• 4.5 hours labor