7.2-channel AVENTAGE network AV receiver with Dolby Atmos® for 3D surround sound realism. Enjoy high-resolution audio playback and access to online music services with built-in Wi-Fi or use the phono input to reconnect with your vinyl collection. Conveniently connect a smartphone or tablet with Bluetooth® for quick access to your favorite music. With dual HDMI® outputs that are HDMI 2.0a, enjoy 4K Ultra HD upscaling, HDCP 2.2 and high dynamic range (HDR) support for the finest TV viewing experience.
- AVENTAGE build standards designed to deliver the highest level of audio performance
- Aluminum front panel and Anti-Resonance Technology Wedge
Bluetooth®, built-in Wi-Fi and Wireless Direct for wireless music streaming
- AirPlay®, Spotify®, Pandora® music streaming service and AV Controller App
- DSD 2.8 MHz / 5.6 MHz, FLAC / WAV / AIFF 192 kHz / 24-bit, Apple® Lossless 96 kHz / 24-bit playback
- YPAO™ - R.S.C. with multipoint measurement
- Dolby Atmos® Support
- Multi-zone audio support (Zone2)
- Phono input for vinyl playback
- Virtual Surround Back Speaker for playing 7.1-channel content with a 5.1-channel system
- HDMI 2.0a: 4K Ultra HD video upscaling with HDCP 2.2 and high dynamic range (HDR) support
AVENTAGE AV Receivers: Designed to Deliver the Highest Levels of Audio Performance
The AVENTAGE line of high-performance AV receivers is based on the audio design concept of providing a massive, full-bodied sound for movie sound effects and the accurate reproduction of music sources. By expertly harmonizing traditional and advanced technologies, every factor that affects sound quality, from materials and parts to construction, layout, vibration damping (unique foot) and “fine-tuning” the sound, is handled with no other thought than to achieve the best possible audio quality. As a result, every AVENTAGE model has the ability to reproduce the most subtle details of high-definition sound, so that listeners can enjoy a truly high-class sound studio experience at home.