Rel T-7 sub-bass systemHere i have a brand new Rel T7 sub-base system for sale.I am selling this for y doctor friend,he bought this and then realized that he needs a bigger sub,So it has to go as he has replaced it with ...700.00
Sorry, this listing has ended.
You may like one of these similar items:
Rel T-7 sub-bass system Black finish,Brand New [Expired]
Here i have a brand new Rel T7 sub-base system for sale.I am selling this for y doctor friend,he bought this and then realized that he needs a bigger sub,So it has to go as he has replaced it with a Rel G1.It is still sealed as when his set-up guy went to install it he told him it was going to be to small and not to open it.So it is on the sales block at a good price.
Here is some specs on it and for more info go to rel's site for more on the sub.
• Custom-designed 8" long-throw active down-firing drive units and 10" front-firing passive radiators (T-7 and T-9 only).
• Powerful 200 watt Class A/B power amplifier.
• 3 Separate Rotary Controls for (1) Hi/Low Level (2) .1/LFE Level (3) Crossover Frequency.
• Dedicated inputs for Hi Level (Speakon), Low Level (RCA) and .1 (RCA) each with individual volume control. Speaker level and the LFE input can be used simultaneously.
• Extremely low crossover points that allow seamless "blending" with any loudspeaker.
• Accommodation of Dolby Digital AC3, DTS, MPEG 2 and any other digital sound format that includes a dedicated Low Frequency Effects (LFE) channel.
• Proprietary REL-D™ digital amplifier input provides the appropriate Impedance and grounding environment for most Class D amplifiers.
• 9 coats of hand-rubbed piano gloss black lacquer or high gloss white.
• Nickel plated steel hardware throughout. Milled aluminum feet.
Type: Passive Radiator, front-firing passive radiator, down-firing active woofer
Active Drive Unit: 8in., 200 mm long-throw, steel chassis
Passive Radiator: 10in., 254mm
Lower Frequency Response: 30Hz at -6bB in room
Input Connectors: Hi Level Neutrik Speakon, Lo Level single phono, LFE phono
Input Impedance: High Level: 150k, Low Level: 10k, .1/LFE: 10k ohms
Gain Control Range: 80 dB
Power Output: 200 Watts (RMS)
Phase Switch: Yes, 0 or 180 degrees
Amplifier Type: Class AB
Fully Electronic SET-SAFE: Yes
D.C. Fault: Yes
Output Short: Yes
Mains Input Voltage: 220-240 volts, 110-120 volts for certain markets
Fuses: 2 Amp semi delay 230 volts operation,
4 Amp semi delay 115 volts operation
Dimensions (W x H x D): 12 x 13.75 x 13.75 in., (305 x 349.2 x 349.2 mm)
Net Weight: 34 lbs. (15.4 kg)
Ship to confirmed address only
Thanks for looking
|Last 12 months||0||0.0%|
Member since November 2009
Items from this seller