Comes with everything originally included: interface card, SPDIF breakout cable, RCA/MIDI breakout cable, optical SPDIF cable, CD with drivers/manual.
* USA shipping is fixed and paid by buyer - $15 via USPS or UPS
* International shipping - please inquire.
** No extra charge for Paypal fees.
RME presents the world's most versatile PCI Audio Interface - the Hammerfall DSP 9632. This card makes the dream of an All-In-One solution for every possible application come true. As usual, RME has not made any compromises: Latest 192 kHz AD- and DA-converters with more than 110 dB signal to noise ratio, all inputs and outputs simultaneously operational, easy-to-install optional hi-quality analog expansion boards, the famous TotalMix, a newly developed sensational clock section with maximum jitter suppression of external clock signals - all this combines into a 'soundcard' that the world has been waiting for so long.
- Supported sample frequencies: Internally 32, 44.1, 48, 64, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz. Externally 28 kHz - 200 kHz
- 8 buffer sizes/latencies available: 1.5 ms, 3 ms, 6 ms, 12 ms, 23 ms, 46 ms, 93 ms, 186 ms
- All settings changeable in real-time
- Automatic and intelligent master/slave clock control
- Enhanced Mixed mode: All inputs and outputs simultaneously operational
- TMS (Track Marker Support): Supports CD/DAT start-IDs and the read out of CD subcode
- Unique status windows for record and playback, showing mode and sample rate
- DIGICheck, RMEs unique metering and analysing tool
- Digital inputs and outputs ground-free transformer coupled
- 3-stage hardware level control for analog inputs and outputs
- Balanced analog input and output, DC-coupled signal path
- 192 kHz / 24-Bit converters. SNR 110 dB RMS unweighted, 113 dBA
- Maximum input and output level (0 dBFS @ HiGain): +19 dBu
- Low impedance headphone output (75 ohm), stepless output level through software faders
- Headphone Speaker Protection minimizes noise during power on/off
- All inputs and outputs simultaneously operational
- Super low jitter design: < 1 ns in all clock modes