I adore this amazing integrated but the mono blocks have arrived so I need to let it go. Perfect sonically and cosmetically, rated 8/10 only because I am the second owner.
- Includes two full sets of tubes: the stock KT90's and small signal tubes PLUS top of the line Telefunken 12AU7s and 12AX7s and four matched Svetlana EL34s.
- The Absolute Sound 2010 Integrated Amplifier Of The Year Winner
- Meet my asking price and I will cover PayPal and shipping fees within the cont. US. Low-ballers will be politely ignored.
- I can also deliver if you live within 2 hours driving of NYC.
- Call me at 310 489 5387 if you have any questions.
Check out these quotes from the TAS review:
Startling Performance and Superb Value
by Wayne Garcia
Source: The Absolute Sound
"As I would hear on a wide range of music, the Cronus strikes a beautiful balance between elegance and power. Its dynamic scaling is very fine—lilting with chamber music, muscular with rock and orchestra. Yet that muscle is sinewy and well defined, bringing a great sense of tunefulness and detail to low-frequency instruments. For instance, on Rhino’s outstanding release of the Grateful Dead’s The Warner Brothers Studio Albums (reviewed in this issue), the Cronus Magnum brought great clarity, instrumental texture, and tonal richness to Phil Lesh’s one-of-a-kind bass lines.
"The Magnum is also remarkably transparent to the source, allowing listeners to “peer” into a recorded performance in a way that is highly unusual in this price class.
"I have nothing to add in my praise for this outstanding effort. The high end and music lovers alike can only benefit from such a satisfying design. So satisfying, that when the economy does rebound Cronus Magnum owners may not be tempted to upgrade at all, but simply sit back and enjoy the music through this terrific product."
Full review: http://www.avguide.com/review/rogue-audio-cronus-magnum-integrated-amplifier-tas-209?page=1