RotelRC1090For sale RC1090 Pre-amp. Black face plate.Exc.,mint condition. Original factory box,remote control,manuals.Very nice unit. Buyer pays(60%),and I will cover remaining (40%)of actual shipping,insur...655.00

Rotel RC1090 RC1090 Pre-amp. Black. [Expired]


no longer for sale

For sale RC1090 Pre-amp. Black face plate.Exc.,mint condition. Original factory box,remote control,manuals.Very nice unit. Buyer pays(60%),and I will cover remaining (40%)of actual shipping,insurance.located in Orlando,FL. 12 miles from the MCO airport.I have 2 very nice RB-1090's amps. for sale.See other post. Also have a pr.of Polk Audio SDA SRS 1.2 spkrs. complete for sale.(8/0)
Seller Information

minimi249 

Last 12 months
All-time36100.0%

Member since January 2012

Items from this seller