Headphones have seen very little use - probably less than 100 hours.
Unit is guaranteed to be 100% functional.
Cosmetically unit is in a pristine condition - practically new. Rated 8/10 due to age.
I have original box & manual.
Shipping is free to the continental USA. No PayPal fees.
The HD 600 is an audiophile-grade open dynamic hi-fi/professional stereo headphone. The advanced diaphragm design eliminates standing waves resulting in a clean sound free of artifacts and acoustical disturbances. The HD 600 is a fantastic addition to a hi-fi stack or dedicated listening room, and is a favorite among mastering engineers worldwide.
- High-quality open metal mesh grilles deliver extremely transparent sound
- Computer optimized magnet systems minimize harmonic and intermodulation distortion
- Extremely lightweight aluminum voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems ensure optimum sensitivity and an excellent dynamic response
- Exceptionally natural, spatial and accurate sound
- Detachable, Kevlar reinforced, OFC copper cable
- Cable length: 10 ft. (3 m)
- Ear coupling: Around-the-ear
- Frequency response (headphones): 12 - 39,000 Hz
- Jack plug: 1/8
- Nominal impedance: 300 Ohm
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 97 dB (SPL), at 1 mW
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): 0.1 %
- Transducer principle: Open-Aire, dynamic
- Weight w/o cable: 9.2 oz. (260 g)
If you are interested in this, you might be interested in my other related listings for:
- Antique Sound Lab MG Head OTL Tube Headphone Amp
All my audio equipment was installed and used exclusively by me in the dedicated, smoke-free listening room. I took loving care of every piece and I can guarantee it's full functionality (as described in the listing). Nonetheless, this is USED equipment and I cannot guarantee it's long term longevity, that it will fit into your particular system or that it will be up to your liking. Please, do your homework, find the information, read the reviews, know what are you buying. I will try to answer any additional questions to the best of my abilities.