Up for sale is a Simaudio MOON W-7 Power Amplifier.
It is a dual-mono balanced differential design which represents the newest generation of MOON high-performance audio gear.
* 150 watts per channel of uncolored high-current output power into 8 ohms
(300 wpc into 4 ohms and 500 wpc into 2 ohms)
- The W-7 will drive virtually any loudspeaker to its maximum capabilities with ease
* Proprietary Lynx amplification circuitry which is a no overall feedback design
- Resulting in genuine real-time amplification, a more accurate musical reproduction with respect to tonality, elimination of common phase errors resulting from feedback
* Custom proprietary torodial transformer design with lower magnetic, electrical and thermal loss result is increased current speed and dynamics
* Class A output to 5 watts for greater efficiency
* High damping factor yielding superior musical dynamics, improved signal speed and refined timbre accuracy
* A very short capacitor-free signal path for a faster transient response
* 4-Layer PCBs with pure copper tracings for a much shorter signal path result is greater sonic accuracy and a dramatically improved signal-to-noise ratio
* Can be fully integrated into any custom-install environment via its RS-232 port and 12V trigger input/output for remote operation
This amplifier is in excellent condition with no scratches or blemishes.
I am the original owner and have never had any problems. It has always remained in a pet-free, smoke-free and child-free environment.
Please email me with questions.
Please add 3% for Paypal.