Great condition, traded-in Audio Research LS-12 Stereo Preamplifier in Silver
Unit comes in original box and packaging, with manual and power cord.
The remote was traded in disrepair, we are attempting to replace but as of now unit comes without a remote. Please inquire directly for updates on the remote if interested.
Unit is rated an 8/10 due to light use, and light marks on the back of the faceplate.
- Frequency Response: +/- 1dB, 0.1Hz to 40kHz at rated output; -3dB points below 0.06Hz and above 70kHz.
- Gain: Main Output: 19dB Balanced. 12dB SE. Tape Output: 0dB. Processor Output: 0dB balanced
- Input Impedance: 150K ohms Balanced
- Inputs: AUX SE, PHONO, TUNER, CD BAL, AUX BAL, MONITOR (SE), and PROCESSOR (SE)
- Output Impedance: 400 ohms Balanced, 200 ohms SE Main, 10K ohms minimum load and 5000pF maximum.
- Outputs: 2 main Bal, 1 main SE, 1 Record SE
- Maximum Inputs: 14V RMS maximum Balanced (7V RMS SE)
- Rated Outputs: 2V RMS (1V RMS SE) into 200K ohm Balanced load (maximum Balanced output capability is 12V RMS at 1% THD at 1 kHz)
Buyer to pay all shipping and insurance cost. Please call 734-662-3595 and ask for Larry or Richard for any further information on this product. Michigan residents pay 6% sales tax. Ohio residents pay 6.75% sales tax. Illinois residents pay 6.25% sales tax + local municipalities if applicable. PayPal Users pay 3.5% fee. All major credit cards are charged an additional 2% transaction fee. American Express users pay 3% additional. Please check on the availability of item as we are also a retail outlet and some items are sold prior to us being able to update the listing. All electronics support US voltages only unless indicated otherwise. We do not change voltages.
For a complete listing of all of our specials, please visit: www.paragonsns.com
Thank you for looking.