Second owner, purchased in 2003. Used lightly with a B&K amp for approximately 3 years in a one person, non-smoking, household until I consolidated 2-channel with my home theater. Boxed up and sitting in a bedroom closet since then.
I believe my 7/10 rating is pretty conservative. Sonically perfect. Functionally, there is one minor quirk: the volume knob is a little jumpy (movement of the dial does not always produce the expected change). It was like this from the day I purchased the unit. I simply used the remote to adjust volume and never found it to be a pain.
Physically, the ONLY blemish, and I do mean only, is some discoloration/shadowing in the face plate (on the left side). That’s the best way I can describe it. It isn’t scratched. It wasn’t there when I boxed it up. My only guess as to how that happened is from the factory plastic wrapping sitting next to the face plate for so long while boxed up. As you can tell from the pictures, it’s only visible when the light hits it at a certain angle. Even then it’s very minor. To be honest, I didn’t even notice it until I was looking at the pictures I took for this listing.
Includes original: remote control, power cord, AM antenna, double boxes and all packing materials. The manual is a printed copy. I don’t have the FM antenna, it wasn’t included when I purchased the unit. I was using an aftermarket antenna (~$10 to buy).
• AM/FM tuner with 40 presets
• Five line-level inputs and a tape loop
• Sub out mated with a high-pass line-level output
• Source names and even level settings (bass, treble, volume, etc.) for each source can be customized to suit your particular configuration
• Control out (to remotely turn on/off other components)
• IR input
• RS-232 input to maximize control flexibility
• Headphone jack