Now we release the new versions of Ghent's Kits specific for ICEPower 125ASX2 module!!!
We provide not only modules, cases, but also combination of module & cases, even assembled amp...etc
- A000 Mono 550w & SE Amplifier $359
- A100 Mono 550w & SE Amplifier $389 (Basic version)
- A200 Mono 550w x 2/ch Amplifier $679 (Basic version)
Simple explanation of Kit & Price List
=== Please check detail pricelist of our Kits in attached picture ===
- If only need 125ASX2 module, it's $220/pc with free high-quality audio cable set(JST connectors)
- If having 125ASX2 in hand, then just need our Case-Kit to assembly it by guide. The A000 Case-Kit is only $120.
-----Case-Kit include all cables, connectors (Binding posts, RCA, XLR), switch, screws & tools..etc, everything
-----We also provide "Installation Guide" to help you assembling completed amp easily and quickly
- If nothing in hand, you need our A000 Basic-Kit is $299( incl. 125ASX2 + A000 Case-Kit), then DIY by yourself
- If no time to DIY by yourself, we provide assembled & completed amp for you, A000 completed amp is $359. It runs
----Stereo: 125w x 2/ch (4 Ω), via RCA input
----Monoblock: 550w x 1/ch (4 Ω), via balanced signal input (XLR)
- If 1/ch 550W monoblock is not enough, then A200 support 550W x 2/ch, is very suitable for you. It runs:
----2.1 HiFi system: 125w x 2/ch (L/R channels) + 550w x 1/ch (Subwoofer)
----2/ch Monoblock:: 550w x 2/ch, via XLR or RCA inputs
Some feedbacks about Ghent's DIY-Kits
- Recieved, was well packed, thanks!
- Ghent is a great guy to do business with. Prompt shipping, good communication and all..
- They arrived today, and were very nicely packed. I'm listening to one now. Sounds very promising.
- Nice looking case!
- ghentxu, your case looks pretty good...
- Just ordered 3. sets of A000 with black cases, This looks like a very user friendly DIY set.
- Looks great - looking forward to recive mine.
- Money sent for 1 pcs. module, black box with Silver volume knob. Looking forward to see the Postman
- First package of 3 have arrived. its looking great so fare, cant wait to get it playing.
- I have received my shipment safe & sound, great kit for the money, thanks Ghent
- Two cases and one ICE module received. The two packages was not stopped in the tax import office. The cases looks very very very nice!
- Just ordered 1 set of 125ASX2 + diy suite from Ghent. Looking forward to receiving it soon
- Received my combo today in great shape...thx Ghent for the excellent service.
- Hi Ghent, I've received the kit combo some weeks ago, all in perfect condition. I really enjoy it and love the perfect workmanship of the case.
- Great service and communication. Thanks Ghent.
- I'm really excited by this solution! My project is to eliminate hum and noise by getting the amp as close to the speaker as possible and using balanced signal cables, so this seems perfect - I have already sent an email to ghentxu asking about the silver cases without volume knob.
- This sounds all very interesting! I would like to get some Documentary for this as well.
- Hello Ghent, Thaks I just inform you that my modules have reached my home! Thanks for the nice and fast deal!
- Hi Ghent, I'm looking forward to modding my current 125asx2 kit to a mono block and ordering a 2nd amp kit for the other mono channel once these are available in 2012! I Can't wait to see the pictures and understand how the rca to XLR board allows this amp to work in BTL mode.
- I had a frantic few days with Ghent's Kits before Christmas, building my two children Icepower amps.
Story about Ghent's Module & DIY-Kits
ICEPower 125ASX2 module
According to official datasheet, ICEPower 125ASX2 module support following modes:
- SE mode: 125w x 2/ch (4 Ω)
- BTL mode: 550w x 1/ch (4 Ω), via balanced signal input (XLR)
In year 2011, we have released the old-version DIY-Kit (A000 Kit), supported above two modes of 125ASX2 perfectly;
During year 2011, some friends asked to support BTL mode via RCA input;
Then, we developed RCA-->XLR converting module specific for 125ASX2 module, so that 125ASX2 module could support 3rd mode with it:
- BTL mode: 550w x 1/ch (4 Ω), via RCA Input
Also, our RCA-->XLR module is integrated individually inside case, just get DC24V power-in from 125ASX2 module. This means, you can output XLR signal to other amps while our Kits are running.
DIY-Kits (Basic-Kit , Pro-Kit & Case-Kit)
Basically, we hope to provide different combinations of modules to meet various requirements of HiFi users, with cost-effective prices and max- flexibility combinations:
- A000&A100 / A200 / A300 Kits, mean that kit separately include 1pc / 2pcs / 3pcs 125ASX2 modules
- Basic-Kit and Pro-Kit are completed DIY-Kit, you can assembly it to completed amp easily, but:
- Basic-Kit include Case-Kit and only 125ASX2 module
- Pro-Kit include Case-Kit, 125ASX2 module and RCA-->XLR module (also with male-to-female XLR cable, 30mm length)
- The different between A000 and A100, is that A100 reserve the space and installation holes to install RCA-->XLR converting module, other functions & sizes are same
- Case-Kit means Aluminum case with all cables, connectors (Binding posts, RCA, XLR), switch, screws..etc, everything for assembling completed amp. Case-Kits are for users who already have 125ASX2 modules;
Most-Flexibility Combinations, Most-Powerful DIY-Kit
Our DIY-Kits are designed specific for 125ASX2 module, and will fulfill most-powerful functions of 125ASX2 perfectly.
For example, A200 Pro-Kit is a very compact amp, it support following modes to meet your special requirements (4 Ω):
- SE mode: 125w x 4/ch
- BTL mode: 550w x 2/ch, via XLR inputs
- BTL mode: 550w x 2/ch, via RCA inputs
- BTL mode: 550w x 2/ch, via 1/ch XLR input + 1/ch RCA input
- 2.1 HiFi system: 125w x 2/ch (L/R channels) + 550w x 1/ch (Subwoofer)
- Individual balanced signal provider (1/ch or 2/ch), to other amps
So, HiFi users could easily get 2.1, 4,1, 5.1 or even 7.1 HiFi system based on different combinations of our DIY-Kits.
About Shipping ways and estimated shipping cost
There are two shipping ways for choosing:
- Postal air parcel, package should be <2kg, about 3-5 weeks
- EMS express service, no weight limit, usually within one week (e.x 3-5 days to USA)
Above ways are standard postal services, so you can check the tracking numbers from local website (e.x USPS.com of USA);
For packages over 2kg limit(e.x A200 Diy-Kit), we recommend to send it via EMS within one package, or divide kits into two separate packages to be send via postal air parcel(but both packages should be <2kg)
- A000 & A100 DIY-Kit, it’s about $20--$30 via postal air parcel, or $40--$50 via EMS
- A200 DIY-Kit, it’s about $25--$35 via postal air parcel, or $50--$60 via EMS
For Completed-Amp, we have to send via EMS because we can't divide it into two packages via postal air parcel;