New Lower Price! Brand new demo unit Rogue Audio Pharoah in silver - as new. This is a great opportunity to pick up a sweet and super powerful integrated with a really nice phono stage for an amazing price.
At my asking price, PayPal fee is included, below asking price buyer to add 3% for PayPal.
Pharaoh Integrated Amplifier
When we began development of the Pharaoh amplifier we had one overarching goal: The realization of an integrated amplifier that, without compromise, would offer the performance of the finest separates. To that end, the Pharaoh uniquely combines solid state power amplification with tube preamplification to deliver amazing dynamics as well as the organic midrange and sweet top end that only a tube amp can provide. Along with truly outstanding sonics the Pharaoh boasts numerous features including a tube headphone circuit, mm/mc user adjustable phono, home theater bypass, remote controlled volume with mute, and a processor loop. The Pharaoh is truly a "one box" solution to all of your amplifier needs.
From a technical standpoint, the all important preamplifier section utilizes a pair of long plate 12AU7 tubes configured in a mu-follower topology. Large coupling caps and a host of exotic parts ensure that the audio signal is preserved perfectly during this critical stage of amplification. A huge linear power supply is then used to deliver energy to the solid state power amplifier section. Designed around the highly regarded Hypex OEM modules, the amplifiers provide seemingly unlimited power and dynamics.
It's Good to Be King.....
Download product literature here
Hot off the press -The first full reviews!
Positive Feedback -- Dean Seislove
Positive Feedback -- Gary Beard
The Everything Audio Network -- John Gatski
Follow these links to hear what the critics were saying at CES....
Kurt Midtskog of The Absolute Sound
Jason Victor Serenus of Stereophile
Piero Gabucci of Secrets of Home Theater and High Fidelity
Steve Lefkowicz of Positive Feedback Online
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
General Features: [back to top]
- 185 WPC/8 ohms 350WPC/4 ohms
- Pure tube mu-follower preamplifier
- Slow-start automated logical turn-on
- Green design with extremely low power consumption
- Standby 6W, 1/2 Power 235W, Full power 435W
- Damping factor > 1000
- Three pairs of line level inputs
- One pair phono inputs, mm/mc with 40/60 dB gain
- One pair balanced XLR inputs
- Adjustable phono loading (custom values available)
- Tube driven 1/4" headphone jack
- Massive high storage linear (!) power supplies
- Mundorf EVO oil coupling caps
- Precision components throughout
- 39 pounds/45 pounds shipping weight
- 18.25" wide x 18" deep (incl. posts and knobs) 6.5" high
- Fully tested, burned-in, and auditioned
- Detachable IEC power cord
- Entirely designed and hand built in the USA
- 3 year limited warranty (6 months on tubes)