Bryston B-100 SST amazing integrated Amp
this is part of an Estate Sale --amp is in beautiful condition and sound fantastic ---there is no remote control or phono with this amp --it was an option
to my ears here and now, the B100 SST is easily the best integrated amp I've heard, and it has raised my system to a much higher level than I have previously known. I spent countless hours going through my CD collection just to experience my music with it. At the end of a busy day, the B100 SST gave me something to look forward to, even with music I knew well. I can't give any higher praise than that.
B100 Integrated Amplifier
The Bryston B100 is a state-of-the-art analog integrated stereo amplifier which utilizes ‘software’ control. The software allows us to provide many more features and functions while still adhering to traditional fully discrete analog circuits throughout the amplifier circuit path.
Inputs: 8x RCA Single Ended Pairs, 2x Optical (TOSLINK)*, 2x SPDIF (RCA)*
Outputs: 2x RCA Single Ended Pairs (Record Out, Preamp Out), Speaker Terminals, ¼” Headphone Jack
Control: RS-232 (DB9), AUX IR
- 100W into 8 Ohms (180W into 4 Ohms)
- Over 44,000 MFD of filter capacitance per channel
- Gold plated switch, contacts, and connectors
- Pre-out/main in connectors
- Convection cooled and housed in a fully aluminum chassis
- RS-232 serial data port for remote control via Crestron, AMX or similar control systems
- Available with silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate available (non-rack mountable)
- Optional internal DAC or internal MM phono (see Accessories in Other Products)
- BR2 remote control available (see Accessories in Other Products)
*Only available with internal DAC, SPDIF replaces RCA single ended pair.
Available from :
Quest For Sound
2307-R Bristol Pike