• Cambridge Audio AZUR 651A (BLACK) like new , I purchased this new and had it for about 3 months then found a Deal on a much more expensive amp I couldn’t pass up. The Cambridge is just barley broken in and I’ve found it to sound way above its price point especially in transparency and power. Comes with remote and original box and quick start guide. This is the latest model with usb for connecting a computer. Below is specs I've copied.
Allows You to Directly Connect Your Computer
• Cambridge Audio's in-house-developed USB audio processor extracts audio data directly from your hard drive (bypassing its soundcard)
• Premium toroidal transformer
• Separate transformer taps for left and right channels, twin rectifiers, and separate PSUs for dual-mono operation of the left and right power amplifiers
• Sanken output transistors yields excellent bass response and dynamic control
Cambridge Audio Azur 651A Integrated Amplifier Dynamic 75WPC Integrated Boasts Built-In USB Input: Azur 651A Allows You to Directly Connect Your Computer, Add Speakers, and Get Instantly Upgraded Sound Award-Winning Azur 651A Loaded With Sonic-Minded Design Features and Proprietary CAP5 Protection System Thanks to the explosion in digital music, personal computers have become as important as CDs. Aware of modern trends, Cambridge Audio developed a direct USB audio input on its Azur 651A amplifier instead of adopting the more common, simpler approach of including USB connectivity on a CD player. Now, you can simply plug your Mac or PC directly into the 651A amplifier and, with the addition of speakers, enjoy a whole world of digital music stored or streamed from your computer. "Excellent affordable integrated amplifier, with an endearing character... A true everyman's amplifier, this comes festooned with facilities." - Hi-Fi Choice We all know computers are a great addition to high-end systems, but they come with faults. Poor-quality soundcards and jitter translate to lousy audio performance. But plug your PC or Mac into Azur 651A, and you'll be amazed at the improvements. Cambridge Audio's in-house-developed USB audio processor extracts audio data directly from your hard drive (bypassing its soundcard) and takes care of the critical digital-to-analog conversion process, bringing dull and lifeless MP3 files to full-dimensional life. "The 651A is a confident performer, with excellent levels of clarity balanced by an impressive soundstage..." - Hi-Fi News, Highly Commended review In addition to a premium toroidal transformer, that Azur 651A comes loaded with separate transformer taps for left and right channels, twin rectifiers, and separate PSUs for dual-mono operation of the left and right power amplifiers. A high-grade film-type volume pot means Azur 651A also performs as well at low levels as at higher volumes.