Take the stunning performance of the MF2275 and add ultra-premium parts such as Chaddock and Vishay resistors as well as a liberal sprinkling of cj's proprietary, state-of-the-art Teflon capacitors and you have one of cj's best solid state amps...ever...the 2275SE
. With the enthusiastic reception of the MF 2550SE, it seemed only natural for conrad-johnson to broaden the appeal of this design by offering the circuit in a lower powered, less costly version, the 135 watt/channel MF2275SE. Open this link for Information and Specifications
on CJ's webapge. Follow this link for the conrad-johnson "It just sounds right"
music video. Suggested retail price: $6,150. Shipping weight: 40 lbs. Free domestic shipping (excluding HA & AK) via UPS Ground. Mass. residents add 6.25% sales tax. Made-in-USA. Because Spearit Sound is a factory authorized conrad-johnson dealer, this MF2275 comes with the full 3-year part-and-labor Manufacturer’s Warranty
. Thank you for viewing our listing. Specifications:
• Power: 135 watts per channel RMS both channels driven into 8 ohms from 20Hz to 20 kHz at no more than 1% total harmonic distortion or intermodulation distortion.
• Sensitivity: 2 V rms to rated power
• Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20 kHz +0/-.3 dB
• Hum and Noise: 100 dB below rated power output
• Phase: Phase correct
• Input Impedance: 100 kOhms
Order by phone M-F 10-7, Sat. 10-6, Sun. 12-5 EDT (877) 853-7425, (413) 584-9547.