The Goldpoint SA4 (stereo dual mono volume control) easily out perform other passive preamplifiers. Along with superior clarity, transparency, and precision, they also provide the flexibility of a selectable Auxiliary Input/Output RCA jack set. 100% passive, they were designed to improve sound quality while replacing (often unnecessary) active preamplifiers.
- No distortion is added to your signal path while performing level control. (Active preamps add in at least some distortion.)
- 4-position selector switch allows level control for multiple signal sources.
- Versatile AUX Input allows easy rewiring (two internal wire jumpers) for alternative preamp functions.
- Goldpoint precision stepped attenuator for low noise and excellent channel-to-channel signal level matching
- SA4 (stereo) and SA4M (dual mono): Goldpoint low-noise, precision Stereo 24 or 47 Position Stepped Attenuator.
- Selector Switch: Goldpoint 2P-4T-1D.
- Inputs & Outputs: Four sets of Stereo Inputs and one set of Outputs.
- Jacks: Gold-plated, heavy duty solid brass, right angle PC board style.
- Wiring: High grade, silver-plated copper, multi-stranded, with Teflon jacketing.
- Chassis: Aluminium clam-shell, 1/4" front and rear panels.
- Dimensions: 2.3" Tall x 6.2" Wide x 7.0" Long
- Weight: approx.: 1 3/4 lb.