For sale is a Blue Circle Audio BC204 hybrid stereo power amplifier in very good condition.
This is a stunningly good sounding amplifier, offering 150 watts per channel into 8 ohms and 250 watts into 4 ohms. These amps were hand built and use top quality parts. It is massive and heavy and works great.
Here are the technical details:
• -output..150watts into 8 ohms and 250 watts into 4 ohms per channel.
• -True balanced from input to output with both positive and negative binding posts being "hot" with signal.
• -DC coupled output stage.
• -local "on board" filtering capacitors located less than an inch away from the actual output devices for better transient response.
• -all control circuits are done in the analog domain. Therefore, no digital clock to contaminate the analog signal integrity. It’s an analog amp after all.
• -heavy gauge power supply ground return path for both tube and output stages with the exact same reference for both tube and output stages, to yield the best matching performance.
• -20Amp Neutrik "Power Con" power connector for optimum connectivity of ac power.
• BC61 (14 AWG ) power cord with Hubbell plug. The standard length is 4 ft. Longer lengths are available to suit specific customer requirements.
• -All internal ac power is controlled by 30A ac power relays for shortest ac power run inside the chassis.
• -850VA power transformer supply for output stage only.
• -three separate power transformers for output stage, tube input stage and controls
• -over 240,000uF in power supply filtering.
• -power HexFred rectifier in both output stage and B+ supply.
• -12Ga steel chassis for mechanical integrity.
• -1" thick MDF base tightly coupled to the bottom of the chassis for ultra rigid damping control.
• -Two pairs of binding post per channel for shot gun biwire.
• -RCA and XLR inputs.
• -Ground lift switch to eliminate ground loops. This switch will only lift the signal ground, the chassis is connected to earth ground at all times for safety.
• -Dimensions: 17.5" wide x 9.875" high x 21.5" deep.
• -weight: 85lbs.
This will ship in the original factory box with the owner’s manual and original power cable.
Original price was: $7,795 USD.
Now only $5,325 USD plus a flat rate of $225 for insured shipping within USA or Canada.
Payment by Paypal. Please contact us first regarding payment by Visa or Mastercard.
Our Sales Policies:
Trade-ins considered: We will consider trades for interesting gear towards our product offerings. We give fair trade-in value depending on item and condition of the item. We will be happy to provide a trade-in quote for speakers, amplifiers, CD players, DACs, tuners, cables, turntables, cartridges and tonearms. We are not interested in receivers, home theater equipment, DVD players, or Car Audio equipment. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges to and from our store.
Layaways with 20% deposit and balance due within 3 months on items over $500. Deposits are non-refundable except as store credit. A minimum 15% restocking fee may apply on all cancelled layaway orders.
We offer a 15 day satisfaction guarantee on all new and used equipment. Returnable for in-store credit only for the full purchase price towards any other products for sale at our store. We reserve the right to refuse all or partial refund of in-store credit of the purchase price if it appears that the unit has been changed or altered in any way while in the possession of the client. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges to and from our store.
30 day repair warranty: On all used products we will warrant that the product will function as described in the ad for a period of 30 days from the date of purchase. We will repair the defective product or offer an in-store credit for the full purchase price if a repair is not possible. The choice of repair or refund for in-store credit will be at the sole discretion of our store. New and demo products will carry the manufacturers full warranty. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges to and from our store.
Taxes, Shipping, Etc.: Customers will pay for all shipping costs and insurance. Canadian customers are required to pay all applicable taxes for their Province.
Any duties and customs fees for USA and worldwide customers will be the responsibility of the customer. The actual selling price will be the declared value.