Serial No. R/S1490, I am the original owner, purchased new in November, 2003. The Synergy IIi is an exceptional two-piece preamp (control module and power supply) that has worked flawlessly through out it's tenure in our audio system. It has been replaced by an Audio Research REF5se and now needs to find a new home.
I have listed the preamp in "good" condition because of some scratches on the bottom of the control module (see photos). They are not visible when the preamp is in use but I mention them here for full disclosure. If not for these scratches I would list the preamp in "very good" condition.
$2250.00 USD or best offer. Asking price includes insured shipping and PayPal fees. Shipping only to CONUS only. The preamp is for sale locally in NE Ohio and available for local pick up.
Please don't hesitate to contact me with questions. Thanks for looking- Matt
- 5 balanced XLR inputs per channel
- Two balanced XLR main and record outputs per channel
- One balanced XLR “bypass” input per channel for use in home theater
- All inputs and outputs can be used with single-ended RCA terminated
interconnects by using XLR/RCA adapters (one male stereo pair and one
female stereo pair supplied).
- Independent Listen and Record functions on each input permit
simultaneous listening and recording from any two selected inputs.
- Each input can be individually adjusted for R/L balance, mono/stereo,
absolute phase, input impedance and gain, exclusively independent of
every other input. Individually adjusted input settings are automatically
memorized and recalled when returning to that input.
- Six-function hand-held IR remote control with IR sensor/display unit
located in companion power supply for volume level indication.
- Chassis and all chassis components precision machined from 6061
aluminum plate provide maximum mechanical resonance control.