Great condition, traded-in pair of Mark Levinson no. 53 MonoBlock Amplifiers
Amps come in original boxes and packaging, with power cords and printed manual.
Amps are rated an 8/10 due to light use, there are minor marks and finish scuffs on the heat sinks (see pictures)
- Inputs: 1 XLR Balanced. 1 RCA unbalanced
- Control Connectors: 2 Link2 ports (one input and one output). 1 Ethernet port. 1 3.5mm mono (tip/sleeve) mini plug trigger input, 3-12Vdc. 1 3.5mm mono (tip/sleeve) mini plug trigger output, 3-12Vdc.
- Rated Output Power: 500W @ 8ohms, 1000W @ 4ohms
- Frequency Response: within +/- 0.1dB from 10Hz to 20kHz
- Input Impedance: 100k ohms(balanced); 50k ohms (unbalanced)
- Voltage Gain: 26.8dB
Buyer to pay all shipping and insurance cost. Please call 734-662-3595 and ask for Larry or Richard for any further information on this product. Michigan residents pay 6% sales tax. Ohio residents pay 6.75% sales tax. Illinois residents pay 6.25% sales tax + local municipalities if applicable. PayPal Users pay 3.5% fee. All major credit cards are charged an additional 2% transaction fee. American Express users pay 3% additional. Please check on the availability of item as we are also a retail outlet and some items are sold prior to us being able to update the listing. All electronics support US voltages only unless indicated otherwise. We do not change voltages.
For a complete listing of all of our specials, please visit: www.paragonsns.com
Thank you for looking.