Canary Audio/Magnus Audio is an American company that manufactures high-end home audio systems. They are located in Northern California, the heart of Silicon Valley.
Their engineers have over 15 years of experience in designing transistor amplifiers and preamplifiers. All of the Magnus Audio products are 100% made in USA and every single unit is hand built by their engineers in California and they use only the highest quality parts and components. The toroidal transformer is custom wound according to they're specifications. Even the specially designed heat sinks are custom made in order to meet specific standards. This amplifier will easily beat amplifiers which cost 2 to 5 times more.
- RATED OUTPUT POWER: 300 W at 8 Ohms 600 W at 4 Ohms (Power ratings are measured as rms power at 1 kHz with no more than 0.1%THD)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: +/- 0.1 dB from 10 Hz to 20 kHz
- SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO: -110 dB @ full power output
- TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION (THD): < 0.02% at 1kHz, at 300W, 8 Ohms < 0.05% at 20kHz, at 300W, 8 Ohms GAIN 22 dB
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: 50k Ohms (single-ended) 100k Ohms (balanced)
- DAMPING FACTOR: 250 @ 8 Ohms nominal
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 550 watts idle, 1800 watts maximum
- INPUTS: 2 balanced via XLR connector (1 per channel) 2 single-ended via RCA connector (1 per channel) OUTPUTS 4 pairs WBT binding posts (2 pairs per channel)
- DIMENSIONS: W: 19in. H: 9.5in. D: 27in.
- NET WEIGHT: 160 lbs.
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 210 lbs.
- Includes: Canary Audio PW-TWO Signature Series 6' Power Cord
Condition is "mint" but I have rated this amplifier as excellent as to under promise and over deliver. I just had a $200 custom made crate built for safe shipping (better than original).
The new owner can pick it up locally here in San Diego as well. At 210 lbs., expect shipping cost to be from $150-$300 depending upon location.