I have two MA700 amplifiers. I don't have the original boxes but I will package them well. The price is $439.00 for two MA700 amplifiers shipped to the states.
The Marantz MA700 monophonic (single channel) amplifier is designed for home theater and high quality systems. Offering even higher power than its smaller brother the MA500, the MA700 can deliver even higher performance with the most demanding signal conditions into 8 or 4 ohm loads and is THx certified. It can also run in BTL mode when using another MA700 for increased power and performance, should you have the need for more power. Built tough like some of its larger footprint cousins, the MA700 will provide years of pleasure and enjoyment.
"The Marantz MA-700 THX-Ultra certified Monoblock Power Amplifier provides the ultimate in clean, high-power amplification in the most demanding home theater and high-end audiophile music systems. The MA-700 combines the performance of a no-compromise pure monoblock design with operational features that make it ideal for use in any home theater or audio system, and is especially suited to custom installations."
• 200 Watts into 8 Ohms
• 300 watts into 4 ohms
• RMS with true low impedance drive capability
• Bridged Transformer Less (BTL) Capability provides 600 watts into 8 ohms using two bridged MA-700 amplifiers. (We have another MA-700 For Sale! Check our store!)
• Input Volume Level Trim allows easy level balancing in multi-amp systems.
• 3 Auto Power On/Off Options: via trigger and video-sense connections, or via wireless remotes using RC-5 codes (such as supplied with other Marantz components).
• High Current Power Supply with oversize power transformer and large-capacity electrolytic storage capacitors, to drive any loudspeaker system with ease.
• Heavy-Duty Banana Plug compatible speaker connectors facilitate connection using audiophile speaker cables.
Measurements approx. 5-3/4" W x 5-3/4" H x 18-1/2" Deep
Audioreview.com review of the MA700:
The manual can be downloaded from Marantz's website in case you would like more information about the amplifiers. Link is here: