Thor mono amplifiers have achieved numerous positive reviews attesting to their sound quality and ease of operation. The pair I am offering is less than a year old and in very good condition. Tiny chip on top plate of each amp which can be seen in the photos. Because of the high gloss finish these amps are very difficult to photograph without professional studio equipment; I have taken a few photos of the actual amps and some photos from the Merrill web site.
Merrill power cords are included in addition to XLR/RCA adaptors for those not using balanced inputs.
Here are the specs:
● Power: 200 Watts at 8 ohms 400 Watts at 4 ohms
● Input Impedance: 50 kOhms
● Output Impedance: 20 milli Ohms
● Damping factor: 500 4 ohms
● THD: 0.05% at 100 watts
● Current: 18 amps typical max
● Frequency Response: 10Hz - 30kHz 0/-3db
● Gain 26db
● S/N 100dB
● 1 Balanced Input - Cardas XLR with Silver pins, Rhodium plate, Gold plated body
● 1 Remote Trigger. 12V for remote turn on/off
● 1 pair of patented Cardas Rhodium over billet Copper posts
● 1 IEC Furutech gold plated
● 1 Custom designed power cord for THOR with Furutech 27 strand, silver plated OCC copper wire, and Cardas Plugs with Rhodium plated copper contacts.
● 3 year transferable warranty
● Short Circuit protection
● Over temperature protection
● Auto shut off in case of fault
● Dimensions: 9” x 9” x 2.5” without footers
● Weight: 15 lbs. Split PayPal fee if that is used.