FOR SALE: MUSIC HALL A25.2 AMPLIFIER
Rare opportunity to purchase these gorgeous gems…. Great looking and
beautiful sounding Music Hall amp and CDP. This listing is for amp only.
Not usually available, because most hang on to these. But I need to sadly
part with these babies, since they were rarely used in a bedroom system.
Thick front faceplate of brushed aluminum. Overall the front face is a
tribute to simplicity, with its rounded edges and elegantly few knobs and
buttons. The WAF is definitely high, they are attractive components. Front
panel: power button, headphone jack, input selector dial, record monitor
button, round LCD display (a nod to European design), and the volume control.
Both the selector and volume knobs are nicely textured in a criss-cross fashion
giving off a nice feel. The selector knob has a nice notch feel for each
selection. The LCD display has a pleasant glow.
The sound is just a joy to listen and has a tremendously low noise
floor, especially without limiting the high frequencies, it’s just plain
enjoyable. Able to drive my Totem Forest floor standing speakers with power and ease.
Conservatively rated. Kept in pet-free, child-free, smoke-free environment.
Sorry no trades. Buyer pays shipping and paypal. ConUS only
please. Includes: Original Box, Manual and Remote. Will ship double boxed.
This listing is for Music Hall
A25.2 amplifier only.
See my other listing for matching Music Hall cd25.2 CD player.
- Digitally controlled analog audio volume control
- 50 wpc @ 8 Ohms, 100 wpc @ 4 Ohms
- Signal to Noise: 101db
- Frequency Response: 10hz-50khz +0.5db
- Distortion (THD+N): 0.002(1khz) Toroidal transformer
- Pre-amp out/Subwoofer connection
- 4 analog inputs, 1 tape loop, 1 headphone input
- Slim-line system remote control with CD player, sold separately
- Thick-brushed aluminum fascia
- Readable and dimmable florescent display
- Detachable power cord
- Dimensions: W17 x D14.5 x H3.5 in. Weight: 24 lbs. pkg.
- Voltage switchable
- Removable power cord