It is my pleasure to introduce this absolutely pristine Myryad MXI-2150 Integrated Solid State Amplifier . This flawless 150 wpc amp has spent the large majority of is life sealed in its original packaging. I estimate that there are less than 10 hours of total play time. Reason for selling is WAF, the impressive size did not fit in our credenza. I am the 2nd owner and will rate 8/10 on this otherwise perfect piece of equipment. Offers welcome.
Technical Spec. http://www.myryad.co.uk/mx-series-stereo-integrated-amplifiers.htm Power: 150 WPC @8 Ohms 230 WPC @4 Ohms THD (@80% Rated Power 8Ohm 20Hz-20kHz) 0.02%
The MXI2150 features: Source www.myryad.co.uk
- 8 line inputs, including a short path “Line Direct” input and two Tape loops
- Low-noise, low-distortion precision solid state volume control offering many benefits:
- No moving parts so no wear or “crackle”
- Totally consistent performance with negligible channel balance errors
- Signal-to-noise ratio improved at low volumes
- Precise and repeatable setting of volume - in 0.5dB steps
- Channel balance adjustments can be made without affecting sound quality
- Volume “trim” level can be set individually for each input to allow all sources to sound equally loud
- Preamp section has its own power transformer and 5 separate power supply regulators, each optimised for its individual task
- The MXI2150’s 150W power amplifier features:
- Each power amplifier channel is a totally separate module with its own power transformer
- High output current design, supported by generously rated output transistors and reservoir capacitors and a massive (3.4kg) toroidal transformer for each channel ensures smooth, effortless delivery of power
- Vishay bulk-foil and 0.1% tolerance feedback resistors for open, transparent and natural sound
- Each amplifier channel has its own processor monitoring temperature, output current and DC. Any deviation triggers isolation of its loudspeaker output and a status indication on the front panel display
- 5 separately regulated power supplies for each amplifier channel ensure that all low level circuitry has clean, low-noise power, effectively isolated from the output stages
- Line-out connector allows easy wiring for bi-amping or other applications
- Bright blue Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD), shows selected input and volume setting in 0.5dB steps and allows access to setup menus
- Large rotary control for volume and menu navigation
- Menu allows individual level trims adjustment for each source, re-naming of sources and precision adjustment of channel balance
- Myryad “Smart My-Link®” for intelligent system operation with other Myryad products
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Item can be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Items must be returned in their original condition, with all included packing materials and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all shipping return costs unless the item was not received as described.
Buyer will receive a full refund in the original payment method less any shipping charges.