I'm selling my beloved Nad c375bee Integrated amp. No remote & power cord, but it sound best with the upgraded one.
I purchased from an authorized dealer three years ago. Used it sparingly in our no pet & nonsmoking home. Very well kept.
There are some scratches on one of the side. Price is for quick sale. Please check my feedback for conference!
Powerful & clean 150W/Ch. Excellent condition. Stereophile Magazine Recommended.
Shipping to US lower 48 states only please, due to its weight.
We'll pack it very safely.
- 2 x 150W Continuous Power into 4 Ohms and 8 ohms
- 200W, 365W, 500W IHF Dynamic power into 8, 4 and 2 ohms, respectively
- PowerDrive™ circuit
- NAD SR 8 Full System Remote control
- Headphone socket
- Front panel Media Player (MP) input for attaching portable MP3 Player
- Relay Input Switching
- Holmgren Toroidal Power transformer
- 7 Line inputs, including two tape in/outs
- All discrete circuitry
- Class A Voltage Stages (Preamp and Power Amp)
- Distortion Canceling Circuit
- BEE Anti-saturation Clamp
- Short signal path from input to output
- All sockets Gold plated
- Tone controls defeat switch
- Main-amp input & 2 pre-amp outputs
- Speaker A + B outputs and switching
- Soft Clipping™
- IR Input/Output
- 12 volt trigger out
- RS-232 serial port
- Detachable IEC Power Cable
- Optional PP375 MC/MM Phono Module
- <1W Standby Power Consumption
- Free of lead and other environmentally dangerous substances