Parasound A23 Stereo Power Amplifier in excellent to mint condition! Original owner and will cover shipping and PayPal fees.
Parasound's Halo A 23 stereo amplifier combines superior technology, incredible sound, advanced features, and attractive industrial design. With high current Class A/AB amplification, smooth sounding MOSFET drivers, and balanced XLR inputs, it will bring out the best in any source material.
The A 23 boasts 125 watts of THX Ultra 2 certified power per channel at 8 ohms and includes an adjustable audio sensitivity trigger as well as a 12-volt trigger for ease of operation with other hi-fi and home theater components. At 4 ohms, the Halo delivers 200 watts per channel, and can also be operated in bridged mono for a power delivery of 400 watts.
- Circuitry designed by legendary John Curl
- Lucasfilm Home THX Ultra 2 certified
- High bias Class A/AB operation
- Balanced inputs with discrete circuits and XLR connectors
- Direct Coupled - no capacitors or inductors in signal path
- Complementary MOSFET driver stage and JFET input stage
- 12 beta-matched 15 amp, 60 MHz bipolar output transistors 785 VA encapsulated toroid power transformer with independent secondary windings for each channel
- 48,000 µF power supply filter capacitance
- DC Servo and relay protection circuits
- AC present, channel status, high temperature displays
- Gold-plated RCA input jacks, loop output jacks
- Auto turn-on by 12v trigger or audio signal
- Heavy-duty 24k gold-plated 5-way speaker binding posts
- Rear mounted gain controls, ground lift switch