In the pantheon of audiophile electronics, Parasound stands among those at the top with its storied history, vast product range and legendary performance. The Halo P3 stereo preamplifier is no exception, providing solid performance and features, coupled with tremendous value. The P3 is as attractive as they come, having a sleek aluminum façade with pale blue glowing manual controls. The P3 is solidly built. Its ease of use and day-to-day livability is unique among audiophile components in that you actually want to interact with and use the P3. The front of the P3 features hard buttons for source, tone and balance, as well as volume. The P3 has a crystal clear fluorescent display that shows your source's volume in mono mode, i.e., right and left channels, and can be read easily from across a listening room.
- 6 line inputs, one input switchable to MM phono
- Relay switched direct inputs: balanced and unbalanced
- External processor send and receive loop
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA outputs
- Vacuum fluorescent status display
- Defeatable bass and treble controls
- Enormous encapsulated toroid power transformer
- Dual layer glass epoxy circuit boards
- High resolution stereo headphone circuit
- External IR input and loop output jacks
- Two 12v triggers; 1 input and 1 loop output
- Remote control also operates T 3 Tuner
This unit was a one owner, clean trade and includes the original box, manual, power cord and remote.
- Robust 2u Chassis, rack mounting adapter available
SALON 1 Audio specializes in quality trades, used and demo equipment at a significant savings over retail. We have a 'rare' audio showroom and listening room on Florida's East coast and we ship worldwide.
We ship with UPS, Fed-Ex and Various Truck Freight Lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.