Peachtree Audio Nova125 Integrated Amplifier with Rosewood finish in Excellent Condition.
Very little use in a secondary system driving Daber Audio Monitor 3 speakers, primarily streaming Sonos.
Original remote, power cord, and an unused extra matched pair of Cryoset super Cryo matched tubes included.
- 125 watts per channel < 0.5% distortion into 8 Ω
- 220 watts per channel ,0.5% distrortion in to 4 Ω
- Stereo Class D Ice amp modules
- Class A output with 6N1P tube in the circuit
- < 50 Ω output impedance
- Hybrid tube design using triode (Stereo 6N1P)
- 5V output @ 2.0V input
- Max output: 7V rms / 11.2V peak
- 4 Digital inputs (all transformer coupled)
- 4 Digital inputs (all transformer coupled): 1 USB, 2 Coax, 1 Toslink (optical) •
- 1 RCA Analog input
- > 95db SN (system spec)
- Headphone amp: Class A output with 6N1P tube in the circuit
- Suitable for all electro-dynamic headphones
- Frequency response: 20 ~ 50 kHz +/- 0.1dB
- Headphone amp voltage gain: 9dB
- Headphone: Maximum output voltage: 7Vrms
- Headphone: Output impedance: < 30 Ω
- Headphone: Maximum output power: 100mW into 8Ω / 300mW into 150 Ω / 150mW into 300 Ω
- 24/192 ESS 9023 Sabre DAC
- Transformer coupled digital inputs for ground isolation
- 24/192 kHz USB
- Galvanically isolated USB stage
- > 110db S/N
- AC 115v/230v switchable from back panel
- Maximum power consumption: 600W
- Standby power consumption: < 1W
- Dimensions: 111 x 377 x 292 (mm) 4.37 x 14.8 x 11.5 (inches)
- Weight: 7.2 kg 15.89 lbs
Please email any questions. Thanks!
I accept paypal, check, or money order. Will ship upon payment clearance. I also accept direct credit card payments through Chase bank (3% surcharge), and will provide an immediate text or email receipt.