I bought this incredible sounding amplifier brand new earlier this year. The sound and build quality are amazing! Full analog reference amplifier entirely built in Japan with all audiophile grade components. Less than 30 hours of use. Not a spec of dust on this unit. Only selling because I have 3 too many amps. Need to down size audio. Please see below for specs on this beautiful piece. This amplifier will be packed in the original box and ship FedEx to the lower
48 states only. Local pick up is also available. Payment must be made
within 3 days of sale or upon pick up if local.
** VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover Payments accepted ** must be made
within 3 days of sale. Please be prepared to pay or do not commit to
Aspire to greatness
If you love music and treasure sonic realism, there are probably a
couple of high-end products you covet. Here's another one to add to your
list. The Marantz PM-14S1 may not be the first amplifier you ever buy.
But with its glorious sound quality, rock-solid construction, and
eye-catching looks, it might just be the last amp you ever purchase.
Connect it to a pair of fabulous speakers and you'll be making sweet
music together for years to come.
The PM-14S1's massive toroidal power transformer and discrete HDAM circuitry ensure clean sound and wide dynamic range.
The right stuff
Marantz has applied their decades of audio expertise to the PM-14S1's
design. Their most advanced Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Modules are employed
throughout the preamp and power amp sections to ensure recordings are
re-created faithfully and dynamically. The huge, copper-wound toroidal
power transformer and current feedback circuit work together to deliver
clean, stable power that handles peaks in volume smoothly and accurately
— and without distortion. Discrete circuitry, anti-vibration chassis
reinforcement, new high-purity copper speaker terminals, gold-plated
input connectors — it all adds up to sound quality that is
uncompromised, uncolored and thoroughly irresistible.
Unique setup options
In terms of setup, most integrated amps are pretty straightforward:
music comes in from your source and out to your speakers. But the
PM-14S1 has some interesting configuration options. You can use it as a
preamp and connect a separate power amp to the pre-outs. Or, you can
connect a separate preamp to the Power Amp Direct inputs and use the
'14S1 as a power amp. This is also a great way to add this amplifier's
clean, detailed sound to the front channels of your compatible home
Looking for a high-performance CD player and DAC to pair with this amp? Check out the matching Marantz SA-14S1.
- 90 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.05% THD
- 140 watts x 2 channels into 4 ohms (20-20,000 Hz)
- current feedback amplification circuit for accurate, natural sound at all volume levels
- Marantz's Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module (HDAM-SA3) offers exquisite detail and dynamic range while reducing noise
- frequency response: 5-100,000 Hz (±3dB)
- signal-to-noise ratio: 106dB line, 86dB phono (MM), 75dB phono (MC)
- massive toroidal transformer wound with oxygen-free copper
- rigid chassis with double-bottom plate and aluminum die-cast feet to minimize vibration
- 6 RCA audio inputs (includes phono input for moving magnet and moving coil cartridges)
- phono section features constant current feedback gain stage for flawless musical reproduction from your vinyl recordings
- Power Amp Direct inputs for use with a separate preamp or A/V receiver with Front L/R preamp outputs
- stereo RCA preamp outputs
- 2 sets of stereo RCA recording outputs
- high-purity copper binding-post speaker connectors
- biamp/stereo switch lets you biamp your speakers using two PM-14S1's for even higher-fidelity sound
- full-size headphone output
- remote control
- detachable power cable
- 17-5/16"W x 4-7/8"H x 18-11/16"D