Greetings from Ember AV
This is our demo Rega Elicit-R integrated amplifier, which is very good condition, some very light scuffing aside (pictured). It's also missing the grounding RCA Collar around one of the phono inputs but that can easily be replaced.
If you're not aware, the Elicit-R is one of the best solid state integrated amplifiers under $5000 - offering incredible transparency, functionality and that Rega sense of pacing, all wrapped up with some truly prodigious lower-octave control.
This unit was our store's demo unit, and saw between 250-350 hours of use, all with the highest degree of care. Warranty is included with this purchase and there are no dumb questions so let us know if we can help with anything at all. SPECS:
- 105 Watts per channel into 8
- 127 Watts per channel into 6
- 162 Watts per channel into 4
- Input sensitivity for 105 Watts into 8
- Line inputs (input 1 switch set to line) 1-5 and record - 196mV load 10K
- Phono (input 1 switch set to phono) - 2mV Load 47K in parallel with 220pF
- Direct input - 760mV Load 50K
- Power amplifier gain - 31.6dB
- Record output - 196mV for rated inputs
- Pre-amplifier output - 760mV for rated inputs
- Dimensions: W 432mm x D 325mm x H 82mm
- Weight - 13kg
We are happily covering the cost of shipping within the US and have all the original parts and documentation, as well. Please, keep your offers close to the asking price.
Chris, Ember AV Clivengood@emberav.com 415.652.0694