For sale is a Sherbourn LDS 2/150 amplifier, 2 channels, half height chassis, in very good working condition. A printed (pdf) copy of the manual is included.
• Class G discrete circuitry outputs a clean and powerful 2x50/75 watts into 8/4 ohms
• Bridgeable into a 8 ohm mono output of 130 watts.
• Will drive two pairs of 8 ohm speakers or I pair of 4 ohm speakers. An embedded
"CPU" measures the impedance of the intended “load” and will only permit its
connection to the amplifier if the "load" can be handled without causing excessive
heat or distortion.
• Front panel access for input selection, switch off delay, separate "B" mode trigger and
• Rear panel includes two sets of line level inputs, 2 sets of speaker level inputs, a set
of buffered outputs, adjustable turn-on control, mode selection for signal sensing or
12 volt trigger, and 2 sets of removable speaker connections.
• Special circuitry prevents audible "popping" from televisions.
• An automatic version of our patent pending "LDS" speaker test device is included.
• An automatic sub-sonic filter is included to prevent low frequency saturation of
transformer volume controls
The 2/150 outputs 2 x 50 watts of 8-ohm power to as many as 2 pairs of 8-ohm speakers or 2 x 75 watts into a 4-ohm load. It can be bridged into an 8-ohm mono output of 130 watts.
$110 plus shipping. Sold as-is. No returns. No International sale. Pay with Paypal.