Original owner and it is less than 6 months old. Cosmetics are perfect. Has a great sounding built-in headphone
amplifier with three impedance setting, to drive virtually any set of cans. This is a fine sounding integrated amplifier
(have owned ½ a dozen), very neutral sounding and easily drives my Thiel
speakers which are rated at 300 watts a side.
It is built extremely well as you
would expect of the SONY ES line.
Includes original box, remote, and power cord.
- 80 watts x 2 into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at
- Class A amplification with smart bias control
for accurate, detailed sound delivered more efficiently than typical Class-A
- 4-ohm stable for use with a wide range of
- 1 pair of balanced XLR inputs
- 4 pairs of stereo RCA inputs
- discrete headphone amplifier with impedance
selector and full-size (1/4") output
- toroidal power transformer delivers clean,
- frequency response: 10-100,000 Hz (± 3dB)
- signal-to-noise ratio: 96 dB
- binding-post speaker terminals (also accepts banana plug)
- remote input for IR repeater (not included)
- detachable power cord
- remote control
- 17"W x 5-1/8"H x 17-11/16"D
- weight: 39.7 lbs.
I will accept
PayPal-add 3%, bank or personal check.