Offering is Spectral DMA-160 Stereo amplifier. A musical sensitivity, spacious imaging and multi-layered detail sounding amplifier. Price include Spectral MI350 Ultra Reference II RCA 1.5m interconnect cables and MIT Z-Chord power cord.
- Power Output (continuous): 8ohms-150Watts, 4 ohms-300Watts, 2 ohms-570Watts
- (Minimum at clipping)
- Output Current: 60 Amps peak per channel
- Frequency Response: ±0.1 dB, DC-150 KHz, ±1 dB, DC-1 MHz, ±3 dB, DC-1.8 MHz-
- Distortion Static: <0.015% from DC to 100 KHz, typically 0.009% @ 200 WRMS/8 ohms
- Distortion Dynamic: 8 Tone Cluster Test 20 KHz@500 Hz separation; 0.01% 8 ohms; 0.015% 4 ohms
- Rise Time: Less than 400 nanoseconds
- Setting: 1.5 microseconds to -40dB
- Slew Rate: 600 volts/microsecond
- Signal to Noise: 97dB unweighted, 107dB ASA A
- Crosstalk: 98dB @ full power 8 ohms
- Input Impedance: 100K ohms in parallel with 100 pf
- Sensitivity: 1.5 volts/nominal output
- Maximum Consumption: 1600 Watts
- Quiescent Consumption: 250 Watts
- Operating Temp: 0° to 50° Celsius range; 32° to 122° Farenheit
Keep in dedicated audio room environment. Condition is excellent and working flawlessly.
Manual is available.
Free shipping worldwide at my asking price.
Unit is in original 220 voltage.
More pictures are available for serious buyer.
Payment by bank/wire transfer is preferred. Only accept PAYPAL if buyer cover 5% fee.
Feel free to check my "E-STORE" listing for items on sale.
Thanks for looking.